Tonite Midnight 435-E Near Triangle

PhreakV

Contributor
:
03 SE-R SpecV
so first off let me say that I don't know what I could've done wrong but please point anything out because I'm truly wondering wtf was the problem...

so I get out of seeing Assault on Precinct 13 at Town Center right about midnight (good movie btw) and I'm headed back home on 435-E and I get over to exit on Holmes but then I see what I thought was a blue MSP. so I get over two lanes (he's in the right lane) and roll up next to him. its actually an MP3 with KS plates. so I slow down and match his speed for less than 2 seconds and the next thing I know the guy slams on his brakes and gets about 100 ft behind me and blares his hi-beams right in my back window. I'm not entirely happy about this so I let him know with a one finger salute and he rides behind me like this for at least 10 seconds so I downshift and he creeps up on me. then I could tell he was getting on it so I punched it and pulled away :twisted: so then I get onto 71 South (heading home) and he follows proceeds to follow me all the way to the Grandview exit (mine) flies up on me then swerves around me and tries to get in between me and the car in front of me. that car put on its brakes and he just rides along side me yelling and pointing at his car.

I'm just totally floored. I dunno wtf was the problem but I'd like to see if anyone knows this guy. it was a blue MP3 stock from the outside and w/o tint. this is just weird.

Back