TomTom.... really?

aelaan

:
Mazda CX5 GS 2014 - NAV
Help me out folks: If I purchase maps for a year for the discounted price of CAD 52.47 and I see at checkout CAD 84.70.... Would you think that is right? Oh we have 13% taxes here in Ontario.... (nailbyt)(nailbyt)(nailbyt)(nailbyt) Well.... what if I had used paypal and just clicked okay? Indeed I would have purchased the maps for the standard price of 74.95 annually plus the taxes.

I don't know about your numbers (they make no sense to me) but I would encourage you to not waste your time or money on Tom Tom map updates because Tom Tom is so bad it shouldn't generally be used at all.

I don't know about your numbers (they make no sense to me) but I would encourage you to not waste your time or money on Tom Tom map updates because Tom Tom is so bad it shouldn't generally be used at all.

I use it all the time and it has never failed to alert me to detour around traffic or find my destination. The time prediction and miles are dead on. Most of my work trips are as little as 100 or as high as 300 miles. I also use if for points of interest and has found food and gas with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it all the time and it has never failed to alert me to detour around traffic or find my destination. The time prediction and miles are dead on. Most of my work trips are as little as 100 or as high as 300 miles. I also use if for points of interest and has food food and gas with no issues.
Same here.

Our nav generally has very accurate traffic, and usually doesn't freak out... we have used it in most of CA and even NV...

Back