tokico install...DONE. clunk

i think you're supposed to use a wrench and an allan key, I haven't seen the tokico struts, but that's how most of them are tightened......impact wrench is the fastest, but i hear it's not good to do it that way??

cant use an allen wrench on them they are adjustable on the top. And youre not supposed to use an impact because the top is really sensitive since thats where the adjustment is. My right rear kept spinning with the supplied nut so i just reused the stock ones. And when i mean mine wouldnt torque to ten foot lbs with the supplied nuts even with me using a rubber jar opener and a pair of channel locks. I couldnt get it to stop turning so thats when i just opted to use the stock nuts.

I have the illuminas also and eibach pros.. and no, you dont need a spring compressor. And I also have been getting a slight popping noise coming from the front left now when I accellerate. It's sway bar related though. Hope you like the struts, I know I do.

yeah, theyre ****** spectacular...i just got back from hauling ass. omg awr sway + tokicos + aftermarket springs = :eek:

proman said:
mine are just sitting here waiting to be installed. glad to hear you guys like it
yeah man, youll love them, theyre like a whole new car. installing them was actually fun. some stuff kinda sucks to install

hi i have a question the clunkin went away? i have the clunk when ever i turn n acclerate n sometimes just accelerate i no its from my strut some where but u guys just loosened the bolt n tightend it as it went down?

Stealth5 said:
yeah, theyre ****** spectacular...i just got back from hauling ass. omg awr sway + tokicos + aftermarket springs = :eek:
He has discovered the formula and MUST be killed. (dark)

Back