Today - The Wait is Finally Over!! Falken rims!

Togan

My Blueberry Pie P5
Contributor
:
2010 M3 GT SPORT
There we go finally my rims arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Seattle's Bane or Baine area!!! Im so happy today, the rims are falken explicits 17x7 and the tires are toyo proxies 4, 215/40/17.
Red dudes are mechanics! not from the Goose Moose club --> (ghey)lol

ps i know my car needs a wash ive been told alot once they see the close up shot ..anyways Im happy what do you guys think? looks nice eh? (cabpatch)(canada)

pss if you have falken (pair) or toyo stickers (pair) id be interested..

Guy without the tire in hand: thats john he helped me out through the process, cant thank him enough

Guy with tire in hand: pat guy, he helped me get hold of john, and was passing by the garage when we pulled him in to take a photo

red dudes pic (mechanic boys): they were all lined up like criminals by my car, so i yelled "dont block the rims, move aside!" so one guy pulled up his groins and the other turned around showing off his butt (first)

Attachments

• falken.JPG
    falken.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 173
  • red dudes.JPG
    red dudes.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC01813.JPG
    DSC01813.JPG
    359.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC01822.JPG
    DSC01822.JPG
    430.3 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC01809.JPG
    DSC01809.JPG
    373.2 KB · Views: 175
evilmonkeyMSP said:
those dont fo it for me, sorry....they dont go w/ the car at all...
I dont know about the rims either. I kind of like them but at the same time I don't. we need another side shot without people in the way of the car.

Actually... I like the look if you aren't going for the race look like most people. It does have a bling factor to them, which I usually don't like much... but I actually think it looks good. Lower it and it will look 10x better also. Everyone has his/her opinion so don't get discouraged by some of the replies you will get. When I post, I have come to learn that I should post expecting to get flamed by at least one member who doesn't like what I have etc etc etc... it's all good. Your car bro... pimp it the way you want it... FARK the rest... (werd)

Well, they wouldn't be my choice but they are pretty bold. But it's not like my opinion means anything anyhow. Now you need to drop it. It looks like you might have to roll your fenders though.

I can't disagree with your tire choice though. I always get what's affordable.(thumb)

Well..... i wouldn't buy them for my car, but thats not a knock. They're a different type of rim than i'd be going for, usually when i see the more showy type wheels its just gross, but these really are very tasty even though they're not my style. (thumb)

when i saw it said you got falken rims i was mad that you got my wheels but now i see they are a diff model. they look ok, not my taste but from the pics you seem to be hyped you finally got them. enjoy the new hoops and watch out for them curbs now;)

you'll love the tires! i have some. great all season tires. dont mind the other people ok buddy.

Sorry I tried to warm up to em. Falken hanabi in bronze would of been my choice for falken wheels.

As long as you like em its all good. Fun pix FTW

Rally Ninja said:
Sorry I tried to warm up to em. Falken hanabi in bronze would of been my choice for falken wheels.

As long as you like em its all good. Fun pix FTW
i like your thinking, sorry for the thread jack
10.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys, I should have told you all before I posted it about why I chose these ones in particular:

StealthWyvern said:
I dont know about the rims either. I kind of like them but at the same time I don't. we need another side shot without people in the way of the car.
Im going for a Cool Jazz/Blues look, Im not in pursuit of a race/modified import look. I want it to be cool looking, yet not too "hey look at me" factor. Right now my 215 tires makes it look stable as a tank, and the muffler adds a bold look too, while the rims give it a different yet casual look.. overall i think i made right choices but springs would be good no doubt.:)

tengoestetempo said:
you'll love the tires! i have some. great all season tires. dont mind the other people ok buddy.

thanks man, i love them already, great cornering and feels lighter too!:)

mountjonas said:
+1 for lowering. also it'd look waaaay better without the stickers

ditto, thanks for pointing that out, I thought about it today before i read this, I will take off the ractive one, and find toyo falken stickers in white for the door.. thanks again ;)

For those needing new pics, here they are from the Greyhound Terminal in Vancouver
Terminal.JPG

Terminal%202.jpg

Terminal%203.jpg

Terminal%204.jpg

NOTE: The headlights are blue, not stock.
Terminal%205.jpg

More pics coming when new parts arrive(cabpatch)
Terminal%2.JPG

Terminal%3.JPG

Yay! Someone thinks outside the usual box and does their own thing and gets trashed on. Nothing new.

WOW! that last pic looks amazing man! like the mirrrs too. give it a cool alien spaceship feel,lol. see buddy thats all you needed, some new pics to give your new rims justice. great job buddy.

Hardly outside the box... Stickers, Muffler, Altezza, ebay mirrors and Rims. This forum hasn't seen that a thousand times.
k-lea said:
Yay! Someone thinks outside the usual box and does their own thing and gets trashed on. Nothing new.

Back