Tochigi Fuji Sangyo KK Limited Slip availible for under $300!

Guys,

Here is a shot of the supposed LSD part. Call Mazda Motorsports and inquire! I keep getting the busy signal.

Attachments

• lsd.jpg
    lsd.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 318
yea, take it from Mazda point of view. After selling the MP3s, they have to move on to something else that make them more profit. They could care less about keeping the Mp3 exclusive, if they could make money off of selling its parts. Face it, Mazda is a for-profit company. Right now, the turbo manifold and various stuff from the MS Protege is not for sale, wait another half year, I'll bet they will give the turbo option to regular Protege. To them, heck money is money. It's not like keeping the MP3 or MS protege exclusive forever will make them money.

Also, note that the primary URL for this site is now msprotge.com and no longer mazdamp3.com...

Also, note that the primary URL for this site is now msprotge.com and no longer mazdamp3.com...

(no)

We don't have a primary URL...we in NO WAY are affiliated or supported my MAZDA. So, please dissolve any evil thoughts you might have about this site. ;) I think its obvious why we have 3 different URLs...all equal.

Also, last time I checked one of the main things any company must do is "make money". Car companies are no different.

The bottom line for MAZDA and all the others is to bring in the chedda...paper....dough....beans....bacon...MONEY!!! A lot of luxury brands are moving "down market" to survive...thus lessoning the exclusivity of their brand. Isnt Ford making a 4dr svt Focus?

The MP3 is exclusive...so will the MSP...think about the big picture...the important thing is that less and less crap is entering the automotive market...the idea of fun, sporty cars is coming back...be glad you don't own of one of the 8 billion Hondas or Toyotas out there.

The Proteg, MP3, P5 and MPS will always be exclusive in that they represent the best cars in there class...none of the competition can compare *overall* to these great Mazda models.

Not to go off topic or anything...:p

withoutme said:
yea, take it from Mazda point of view. After selling the MP3s, they have to move on to something else that make them more profit. They could care less about keeping the Mp3 exclusive, if they could make money off of selling its parts. Face it, Mazda is a for-profit company. Right now, the turbo manifold and various stuff from the MS Protege is not for sale, wait another half year, I'll bet they will give the turbo option to regular Protege. To them, heck money is money. It's not like keeping the MP3 or MS protege exclusive forever will make them money.

So how does this make the MP3, "so over"?? Just because Mazda sells the parts doesn't mean it is "so over." Once again, without the MP3, there would be no Mazdaspeed Protege, nor would there be performance parts for sale through a dealership for the third gen Protege.

The current breed of Protege owes a lot to the MP3.

So anyhow, back on topic, does the MSP's bigger axles affect the ability to use this LSD on our measely, over, MP3s?

Chris

DooMer_MP3 said:
So anyhow, back on topic, does the MSP's bigger axles affect the ability to use this LSD on our measely, over, MP3s?

Chris

It shouldn't affect it all that much, but who knows

The LSD from the MSP is supposed to be a revolutionary design that won some awards over in Japan. I called Mazda Motorsports and talked to a rep about the part number I posted, and he said the thing lists for around $500 ( I can't remember exactly), but I bet if you were a member of MazdaMotorsports, it would be around $340. I asked him if this was the LSD from the MSP, and he said that it wasn't expensive enough to be so. I though, what the hell does that (price) have to do with if it is the part or not? I need to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about there.:mad:

Not trying to start a flame war but...

a) I noticed that the "someone responded to your thread" email is now linked to www.msprotege.com

b) I don't like it anymore than you do about MP3's being so over but it's no longer being produced and Mazda will no longer care about its owner. Furthermore, it's replaced by the more powerful and advance MS Protege. That kinda seems "over".

PEACE

LinuxRacr said:
The LSD from the MSP is supposed to be a revolutionary design that won some awards over in Japan. I called Mazda Motorsports and talked to a rep about the part number I posted, and he said the thing lists for around $500 ( I can't remember exactly), but I bet if you were a member of MazdaMotorsports, it would be around $340. I asked him if this was the LSD from the MSP, and he said that it wasn't expensive enough to be so. I though, what the hell does that (price) have to do with if it is the part or not? I need to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about there.:mad:

Being that the MSP is so damn cheap for what you get, I can't imagine its some $1200 LSD. I'm willing to bet this is the same one...

Chris

so is the LSD available yet? i dont care if its of the MS-P or not, personally, id rathe have aftermarket rather than something off of the MS-P

someone start a topic in flamewars as to why the MP3 is so over

Going off-topic is the only thing that is "over"...back to topic a la LSD...thanks. ;)

For those who are still obsessed with the word "over"...we do have a flamewar forum.

Just a final note on that. I like watching wrestling...yeah it's cheesy but whatever. There is a term when a guy such as let's say The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin is super popular with the fans...you guessed it..."over". So yup, the MP3 is definitely over with me. :D

ok, so has anyone found out if the LSD is available and for how much?

and, how hard would that be to replace, install?

or would you have to have something like that installed?

Back