to the mods/admins/etc.

Dpwhitehead1

Damian
Contributor
:
MSP 1145
I want to sincerely apologize to you all for not taking my first warning about spaming my fs threads.. infractions were recieved this time and accepted b/c i was in the wrong..

I just wanted you all to know you're doing a great job, and provide a great community for us, and thank you. Further spaming will no longer happen.

again, sorry, and thank you

damian.
boostdprotegelx.

there's a lot of people that hate me.. and i'm not suprised if these mods dont like me. .. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people that dont. but whatever.

there's a lot of people that hate me.. and i'm not suprised if these mods dont like me. .. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people that dont. but whatever.
honestly, I think I can safely speak for the mods when I say that the only issue any of us have with anybody is following rules... this doesn't have anything to do with liking you as a person.

We just hate white people....... And blacks..... ANd mexicans....... And those Canadians.... And the French........

We love Asians though!

honestly, I think I can safely speak for the mods when I say that the only issue any of us have with anybody is following rules... this doesn't have anything to do with liking you as a person.

I agree, it isn't personal. For instance, Your signature is TOO big. It can't be any taller than 300px including all text, images, etc...Now the only reason that I am going to issue a warning is because it is against the rules, not because of any personal feelings towards you.

I agree, it isn't personal. For instance, Your signature is TOO big. It can't be any taller than 300px including all text, images, etc...Now the only reason that I am going to issue a warning is because it is against the rules, not because of any personal feelings towards you.

WOW... anyone else wanna have at me??

I hope you are joking? Any sign that I see that is too big gets a warning. quit taking things personally.

P.S. Thanks for getting that fixed

I hope you are joking? Any sign that I see that is too big gets a warning. quit taking things personally.

P.S. Thanks for getting that fixed

sort of joking, sort of not. between the last 2 days just seems like an onslaught.. other than searching for a job, i dont do anything but this..which seems like my job, and clearly, i'm doing horrible at that.

sort of joking, sort of not. between the last 2 days just seems like an onslaught.. other than searching for a job, i dont do anything but this..which seems like my job, and clearly, i'm doing horrible at that.

lol I know the feeling but I promise it isn't personal. Everything just all happens at once sometimes and it usually is when things already suck. keep your head up

Go fast is best friends with Outlawstar98. Hence, he hates you too. I on the other hand, think you are cool.

And best of luck finding a job man.

Back