To buy or not to buy?

hdiddy27

:
2003.5 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed
Hello everyone. I am a current owner of a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege and I have come to a dilemma. Hoping for some input from you current Mazdaspeed3 owners. I am very temped to buy a 2013 Mazdaspeed3 but wonder if I should wait to see if there will be a 2014 model and if it will be better. I have seen the photo leaks and I don't whether I like it even though it has the covering on it. What do you guys think?

WEll, it's leaps and bounds better than a MSP. Probably one of the performance bargains on the market right now. Beats the ST, GTI, Golf R and costs less than all three to get more bang for your buck, especially in options.

I heard there was no 14 model. I would wait till the 13's get some sales going then pull the trigger unless you can't wait any longer. my buddy got a 13 that had been test drove for 200 miles and they took 2400 off the sticker along with another 200 dealer incentive and 500 auto show cash. OTD I'm pretty sure he was at 23.5k with tint and the NAV head unit installed at the dealership

i missed how well my MSP handled, i still feel like that car was better than my MS3. but in the grand picture i LOVED my MS3 more overall. you will be happy, the new MS3 is a great car for the money and a great platform to work off of.

In the process of selling the MSP. So sad, I love that car. Probably going to wait till the end of the year and see what happens with the 2014 model year.

i'd expect the speeds to come out AT LEAST one year after the 3rd gen 3 releases. So I would say your looking at around 2 years if you are planning on a 3rd gen speed. I just bought a 2013 yesterday. Love the car. and while the new mazda designs look real nice, I just love the 2nd gens styling.

Back