Tips for waxing (your car)?

.....and to others I would listen to Ride92. His advice seems to be very solid on detailing and I would take the iron removal for decontaminating as a serious option. It is amazing how much comes out even on a new car.

Thanks for the kind words bud! Your car turned out great! I looked at the schedule you posted and you seemed to have done things the right way. The only thing I would add is that when using CarPro Essence you don't have to follow with a panel wipe like Eraser, the essence works as a primer for the coatings and you can coat right over the top of it. This is because essence has SiO2 in it and can stand alone as a last step product and give you 6-8 month protection by itself. Using Eraser won't hurt anything, it's just not 100% nessesary. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

I remembered your tip about not needing the Eraser after Essence, but I went ahead just to play it safe in case there was dust/pollen settling on it. It is amazing how pollen is settling now in our area. It comes very fast and even into garages. I tried to get mine finished before the pollen really started getting high. Now we are in a period where in just a couple minutes after washing the cars will be covered in green pollen. I have to wait for a month or more for it to calm down to do my wife's car.

Back