Tinted P5 Tails *Professionallt tinted*

*UPDATE* 3-16-12
Was $166 Shipped
NOW $80.60 SHIPPED

I tinted these some time ago and kind of just left them sitting here not pushing the sale. I am now clearing out everything I have as I am planning on a move in the future and dont want to move items I dont need to.

These were Faux CF Altezza Tails that I Tinted to a medium dark with professional Tint, Not a rattle can Job. The pictures are dusty and I will buff and polish these right before packaging them for shipment.

Was $166 Shipped
NOW $99.60 SHIPPED

OneSlowSol@excite.com for Paypal
First to pay gets the item, all others immeditately refunded.
Thanks
Matt K.

P5 Tinted Altezza Tails.JPG

Last edited:
*voice of Chrid Farly*
For the love of god...someone buy these.
Lol.

If they were stock lights, I'm sure they would be a faster sell... I don't think there are many fans of the ebay lights.

They are nice, especially since you can't see the CF after I tinted them...hence why I tinted them. They would be a lot more if they were stock too.

Someone buy these, it's one of the last Mazda items I have for sale.

These aren't going any lower...I have $100 in the lights alone when I bought and shipped them, not including the material for the tint or the 3 hours of labor prepping and tinting them.
Someone buy these up.

Still have them, feel free to text me for more info at 937-361-4 ZERO 11

Someone will buy these..but I wish that someone would hurry up so I can get them out of my house.

$99.60
Jesus, I have now dropped these down to less than I paid for the stupid lights....Someone buy these.

Back