Tint or lower first

Rally

:
Mazda, 3, 2.3
Should i tint my windows or prokit first? For Looks!!! and i dont wanna camber kit.. Thanks

Well I'd say tint, only because it will be cheaper......and it'll look good. Pro kit is also an awesome way to "upgrade" the exterior look of your car. My two cents.

no camber kit you say? get rdy to buy tires more often cause your angle will be off and you will wear out the insides of your tiers way faster :(

I can't say for sure with the Pro-Kit but there is a good chance you'll need adjustable camber arms. With the H&R Sport springs my camber is around -2.5 degrees in the rear and it can't be adjusted since I don't have the camber arms. You could always skip it until after you have the springs installed and see where your alignment shop ends up setting your stuff.

One of the other Mazda3/MS3 mods, Rich, gave me some good advice... You can either spend $200 on the camber arms once, or $400-600 on a new set of tires every 5-10k miles (depending on how much camber you have and how soft your tires are).

So to answer your question, it is definitely going to be cheaper to just get the windows tinted. I agree with RS too as that is always one of my first "mods" to new cars.

if you don't way to add a camber kit to your list of things to do i would suggest buying tien lowering springs

heres whats marked with the product description :

"TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects."

heres an ebay link, not expensive and great quality . i plan on putting these on my mazda this summer :)

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Back