Time for a new chapter in my life..

KYMP5

Contributor
:
04 Mazda RX-8
I have about a week or so left at my current job at www.injectedperformance.com and then im going out on my own kinda. Im going to be starting a internet marketing and ecommerce consulting business div for a market research company out of Cincinnati Ohio. Basically, ill be taking peoples websites and working with them to get lots of targeted traffic to their site and with the ecommerce consulting, ill show them how to maximize traffic and site parameters for more sales and higher profits. Id like to stick with the auto industry cause i know it, but ive got a clothing company and a jewelry website lined up for some work, so it looks like ill be doing a little of everything.

Im a bit nervous, because ill pretty much be on my own, but at the same time im excited because, ill be on my own and making the money based on what i know how to do and love to do.

So, for my shameless plug, if you know any ecommerce site owners or anyone that just needs more targeted traffic to their site, please have them email me at Justin@lexistreets.com , i could use the clients.

Thanks guys and ill still be on here a lot.

Justin

Thanks man, ive got myself 2 clients now, so im a little nervous, thats not quite enough to sustain a business, but hopefully ill gather some more in the future

thanks man. Today is my last day, and its creeping by. But, ive got some good leads to follow and hopefully soon ill pick up a few clients and all will be well.

well, thought it was time for an update.

After 3 days of owning my own company, things have been well i guess. Ive been very busy with emailing proposals and setting up appts with clients, so i think its going to be fun. The part i thought was going to be the hardest was waking up early and keeping myself motivated, but ive found that motivation is not a problem when working for yourself and knowing that everything you earn is because of your work.

So, all is well and i cant wait to really get things rolling.

Sounds like it would be some what interesting working for yourself!! Ya know no one to have to answer to but your clients.

Good luck to you on your new venture!!

Andrewsmc said:
send some people here..

I actually had an idea for this site a while back that could possibly drive some traffic to this site, i just need to talk to antoine about it.

Wow, its been almost 4 years since last posting here. Where has the time gone. I found a notebook in a file box the other day with passwords to some of the forums i am members at and thought i would check them out and read through some of my old stuff. I still own my internet marketing company and am back in the market for another mazda, so depending on what i get, i may be back for a while.

Back