tick tick noise at 2-3k rpm what should i do

gtrs28

:
msp
fk this sh!t suck first is my tranny leak and making smoke and now it making a ticking sound from the motor what do you guys think its going to be ??? rocker,valves rod,piston?????????(smash)

what kind???? i see some one else is having the same thing.... the title says doc something like that look at his video same thing

Valve-train is noisy on the fs-de. I can almost always hear my lifters. You being paranoid?

na you could hera them loud.dude i drive my car with smoke coming out and i stiil do get paranoid. but i already know what that is.

check out the thread that say (give it to me straight, doc) in there he is having the same thing and he has a video...... that the way it sounds but louder

I don't know what thread you're talking about, but sounds like a rod bearing in that case...

i just change the oil and added some restore add. and the sound is still there. it sound like those old hondas(lawnmower) the sound is coming from the passenger side

take off your heatshield and see if it the bolt on the top left they always get loose or come out

did that no help... i opened the valve cover to check the timing belt but found ever thing good. the belt was tight. the only thing i found lil wierd was the intake valves near the belt looked lil loose. i pulled on the belt to see if any would happen the only thing was the intake valves had some oil come out of them (like a squike)dont know if thats normal

Back