Thunder header or TSUDO ?

Alright I got the non-fouler, here are some Pics.

I want to be sure Im on the right path

dsc00058small5sq.jpg

dsc00059small6sg.jpg

dsc00060small7np.jpg

dsc00061small7de.jpg

Just to be sure...

dsc00061small28ie.jpg

Then stick the o2 sensor in the drilled out hole, then attach it to the bung and reset the ECU & thats It, Right?

you didnt get a second one? you need two and screw them together... you screw the one with the drilled out hole into the untouched one and the o2 sensor into both of them.

justanotheradikt said:
ok haha...understand my instructions? if not ask away! or take pics to help explain!

Thanks, right now Im debating if I should even try to do this with a hand held drill, or just get the guys installing my mount incerts to do it on a drill press.

if you have a vice it shouldn't be a problem with a hand held drill. If you don't have one another way would be to put it on a wood board push it hard to the floor with one hand and drill with the other.

SNike05 said:
if you have a vice it shouldn't be a problem with a hand held drill. If you don't have one another way would be to put it on a wood board push it hard to the floor with one hand and drill with the other.

Thanks, Ill give it a shot!!

How big should the hole be?

I think I might need a bigger bit, I drilled it through no prob (Thanks)

but with the bit I got the hole is not much bigger.

Im going to go grab the bit I need, but need to know

What size bit do I need?

Alrighty SO I grabbed a 1/2 inch bit then went to work on the non-fouler. (Thanks!!!)

It took about 5-10 min of drilling at it then all finished, I got to wait for the car to cool down toput it on and Ill run 500k before letting you know how she works.

dsc00069small5fh.jpg

dsc00066small5oa.jpg

dsc00070small1pm.jpg

dsc00072small2go.jpg

dsc00073small7pc.jpg

the idea is to make a pocket of air for hte o2 sensor...you only drilled out one correct? the small hole pokes into the pipe (so only a little dirty air can get in)

you will see once you try to screw in the o2 sensor. the one you drilled out is more or less used for the extra height

yea...you got the one with hte big hole screwed into the one with hte small hole right? where did you get that keychain?!?!? I WANT ONE!!

edit: but yea you do have the diagram or where everything goes right

justanotheradikt said:
yea...you got the one with hte big hole screwed into the one with hte small hole right? where did you get that keychain?!?!? I WANT ONE!!

edit: but yea you do have the diagram or where everything goes right

Yeah thats how I got it (Oposit from before)

The key chain came with the car, the Dealers Name and # are on the back, but I like it.

Back