Thule Snowboard rack

:
Protege 5
Hey everyone, I installed a Thule snowboard rackon my P5 over the weekend. Yet me tell you I was about to break the thing in two. Everything was going fine.....step 1...step 2....then I get the part where are suppose to attach the rubber blocks into the clamps. It says to "press fit wedges firmly into clamps" Yet me tell I had to use a clamp to press it in "firmly". And I still not sure if they are in completely yet.

sweet, get some pics up, as well as names of the parts/ part#s. im sure the info would be sueful to those wanting to put up a rack (including me.)

woulda come in handy today, i skipped class to rip it up at (crappy) Mt High.

we have the same rack set up on my mom's a6 avant. it just clamps onto the rails. It is a great rack, very easy to take on and off. just make sure you have locks for all 4 feet. I have the one for 4 pairs of skis and the 2 snowboard holder. it looks real nice. My install was simple the rubber feet just push right in. Did you get the THULE visor?

I didnt get the visor, the wind noise isnt that bad. Maybe I have a higher tolerance for it then most over people on these posts. I was unable to just push the parts in....I had to use a C clamp to get them in....I was very pissed how long it took. But I am happy with the rack. I am takeing picss today and well have them devloped onto a disc so I can post them easier.....no digital camera for me.

Back