Thoughts on Gloss Black Roof for CWP MS3 ?

I have a 2008 CWP Speed and had it parked next to a really nice C-Class AMG with Pearl Paint. Their color is a little nicer IMO, but what really set the car off was it had tinted windows like my Speed but the roof was painted gloss black.

Really looked sharp. I know others have done it. What are thoughts on this? Should it be plain gloss black or a metallic flake of some sort to better go with the pearl white?

Has anyone done it as a wrap? Does it work or is that s***? Curious.

Thanks!

I would do it in the HQ wrap.
1 in case you don't like it
2 in case you sell it

I don't think it should be done, the body lines of the car looks great, if you put a black roof on it all you will focus on is the black and not the whole car...but just my .02

I would do it in the HQ wrap.
1 in case you don't like it
2 in case you sell it
^^^ totally agree...I work at a stealership and a new 4runner came in FULLY wrapped in flat black...couldn't even tell until you looked at it up close. A guy I know around here recently sold a silver ms3 that he had the roof professionally painted gloss black...it looked good IMO

i do a HQ wrap as well, i work with the stuff alot and it looks fantastic when done right, and the best thing about it if you dont like it...... peel it off. not a lot of money either.

Back