Thought this was funny: What car suits you?

:
2008 TR Mazdaspeed 3
My friend made this cool/funny list up for some of the people he knows... he is really into cars. I'm "Becker" btw:

I am bored to death at work, and because I wanted to change some of the things I became unhappy with after I did the first one. Google if you're unawares.

Gaca - Spyker D12
Much, much more outlandish and appropriate for our favorite urbane homosexual miniblogger than a pedestrian Land Rover. Anyone good enough for one of these could employ someone like Lady Gaga as a dishwasher.

Feifan - Saab Turbo X
It says something when you've got the money to buy a reliable and decent car, say a 3-Series or a C Class, yet you purposely get something illogical and inappropriate like a Saab.

Antonio - Mitsubishi Rally Lancer
Not even a normal car, but somehow you can just imagine him driving his kids to school through the desert in a car with REPSOL written on the side and a mouth big enough to swallow gated communities whole. The irony being it doesn't have rear seats.

Ni - Citroen C6
For the sidekick of the crazy in the Spyker D12 this is really the only suitable car. With a ride smooth enough to be used as a camera platform, a steering wheel whose center doesn't turn, and an array of instruments located in places no space alien could possibly conceive, it's a fitting indie fashion statement.

Janet - Alfa Romeo MiTO
It'll break down in typical Alfa fashion, it's small, and it's strangely a little more curvy than your typical Alfa, but it's undeniably groovy and if you have any real taste, you'd have nothing else.

Yoko - Citroen C1
Small and scrappy, but you would definitely be surprised.

Alex S - Aston Martin One-77
For someone this into the shiny and shouty, isn't this British supercar that costs a million pounds and has a grille that could eat you fitting? Plus, it bears saying that when you're a secret agent, you kind of need an Aston.

Alex W - Koenigsegg CCXR
I see now the error of my ways - Alex truly is deserving of a 1012bhp Swedish death machine, if not because it runs on biofuels and is much, much faster incidentally than 90% of the known universe.

Jess - Ford Focus RS
Formerly Ni's car, but defected to Jess. Why? When you cross something as common as a Ford Focus with 300 hp (and it doesn't even use any special tricks to do it, either) and a RevoKnuckle, you get a real handful, and rock solid fun.

Tom - Caterham Seven
A smooth guy, but instead of the normal snazzy fare, he'd just prefer to be seen as a dedicated enthusiast. To elaborate, you have to build this car yourself before you can drive it. Of course, you can buy one pre-assembled, but where's the fun in that?

Carlos - Morris Morina
Old, contrived, terrible as a car, but great as a brazier, the ultimate ride for the ultimate left-wingist.

Becker - Corvette ZR1
The crazed look, the drug-dealist's hair, and the meaty fists make him ideally suited for a 600+bhp tire destroying missile.

Xanders - Citroen C4
So many gadgets. But behind the just another white kid exterior lies what is probably the next Sebastian Loeb.

Kringo - Lotus 2-Eleven
When you're this crazed you need something that can change directions this quickly. No windows and no safety features other than a harness and roll cage is a must.

Sam - Pontiac Trans-Am
Honestly, what else but a red white and blue blooded muscle car with a V8 under the hood and a flaming chicken on the bonnet?

Back