this sucks...again!

kylenls

:
mazdaspeed
just after i get the mp3 back and i decide to keep it i wreck my gf's car we are both ok but again, i might have to put the mp3 up for sale! i am getting so sick of my bad luck! there is no way i can afford to pay for a new car for her and my insurance and her insurance wont cover it because i wasnt insured on her car niether was she yet because it was brand new! i really suck! so anyways i may have to try and sell it again i hope i dont have too but its looking like it is going to be for sure this time, why does this stupid crap always happen to me? anyways i will get back to everyone on this to let everyone know what is going on but if this does happen i am going to have to get rid of it cheap so i can get this taken care of so if anyone out there is looking for a boosted mp3 with new internals that are warranteed for a year, for cheap your in luck, maybe. make me some offers so i have something to go from i can hopefully get at least 15k out of it.

i hope you guys are right i really hate my life right now not only am i paying still for all of the parts i just replaced on the mp3 but im now having to sell it just to dent the debt im now in, why me!

anyone that may be having worse luck than i am should post here to make me feel better.

Last edited:
is the wreck a total loss? cause if it isn't, just pay for the repairs and go on from there. was there another person involved? if it was a solo accident, then just count your losses and move on. don't sell the car, that's just silliness. you just spent a crap load of money on it.

whatever you do though, keep your chin up and keep fighting on. tomorrow will be a better day. and if it feels like it's not, then the day after that will be a better day. sooner or later, your luck will turn around and you might win the lottery or something!

it not so much that i want to sell the car i have to seriously sell it because i dont have even 100 dollars in my account or on a credit card at this point going to college full time w/ no job is kind of hard to come across money i dumped it all into the mp3 to get it running right and after i thought everything was finally going alright then this happens. i know i'll get over and it'll go away eventually but until then i am more worried about coming up with the money than keeping my car, my financial future to me is far more important than a car at this point. but thanks for trying to cheer me up i'll try to keep that in mind.

do trades with cash and things of that natures like that hood. and an ven trade for the rims people will do it. Im ssure dpend on the wear on that clutch you could trade theres tons man.

well we will see what happens that sounds like a big hassle but it could pay off better. as for the clutch i am not messing around with that it doesnt feel much different than stock so if i do decide to put it back together whoever buys it is getting an upgraded clutch. i have the original hood. the things i do need are mostly engine related like the exhaust mani. and stock airbox assembly along with the stock mp3 exhaust. i also would need the cd player too because i sold it for new injectors. i also have the stock springs.

as for now though i would like to see if anyone wants it as is. and if they want they can have all of the parts i have and convert it back to stock themselves. i would like to keep this as simple and sweet as possible.

yeah i would need the mp3 exhaust if i were to do this i dont think the airbox is different and the cd player is definetly a big difference.

haha yea i know they would notice. adn those forged internals your oculd trade with anyone. same with the turbo.

Back