This one or that one (Car that is)

Colbert

:
Buick Regal... w000000t
Allright, i am narrowing the mother down, i am tied up on a mazda (dunno)

Now the mazda protege speed is about the same price as a new mazda 3, and a bit more around here actually for the speed over the mazda 3, by like 3 k,

so now why would you guys (naturally) would buy the mazda speed over the 3??

just out of pure curiosity, thanks!

The mazdaspeed comes with alot more then the 3. We have turbo, body kit, racing hart rims, system, and the speed is alot more rare then the 3. I would go with the speed.

speed all the way for the sheer fact that it's limited edition.. you'll see a million mazda3 on the road soon enough..

1) limited model - only a handful in the long run - take a Type R as example, much more valuable/respected/appreciated - higher demand in resale.
2)Turbo vs. NA - need i say more
3)car w/ great potential, not to mention it's off the lot list of mods.
4)buy a NA 3 now, and regret it when the 3 speed is out (future model i believe).

presumably, there are other reasons, but that's why I was attracted by the the msp and not the 3 (although the 3 is also a great buy).

Colbert said:
Now the mazda protege speed is about the same price as a new mazda 3, and a bit more around here actually for the speed over the mazda 3, by like 3 k,
Thats way too much money, assuming you're talking about the 3S. I got mine about $2500 US cheaper than the 3S.

do what i did... go out and drive both, if you dont know by then then buy the 3... cause u seriously wont belong in the msp

I own a Msp and I would would buy the 3 in a heart beat. Dont get me wrong i like my car but I think the 3 is a better value. A fully loaded 3 with. leather, navi system, HID's, ect. at my dealer is 21000. and after a little neg. maybe even less. So I think it is a better deal> Plus our cars handle excellent right out the box, but supposedly the 3's chassis is 40% stiffer then the protege. Anyway youll be happy with either choice. But the 3 is more for comfort and the speed is more for racing. Good luck

let me sum it up a lil better... the 3 is for a woman and the msp is for driving

Id take the MSP over the Mazda 3 without a doubt. First of all...I just don't like the way the 3 looks at all. Also the 3 shares most engineering with the Ford and a Volvo..I just couldnt drive a car that shares soo much with a Ford Focus and a friggin boring Volvo.
The Protege is all Mazda and was engineered and designed by Mazda of Japan before Ford even bought its shares in mazda.

Performance wise the MSP has a better racing suspension, a turbo engine(is it reliable??), and a more simple interior. As some said its also limited production but im not sure if this will help in resale because from what Ive gathered...1. most people dont even know what a MSP is...and 2. Its not a Honduh so it doesnt have the following of a Type R.

If I were to do it all over again Id save a few more pennies and get a EVO RS tho. But its ok Im gonna get a MR EVO when they go on sale in about a year. But i still love my MSP especially taking corners at 70 mph lol...thanks for the suspension MAzda!!!! :)

Colbert said:
Care to expand on that topic?
Im just saying that if the EVO RS(the bare bones EVO which is $25K)..was available when I got the MSP I would thought a little more clearly and got the EVO RS. The MSP is amazing at 16-17 K but the RS is more amazing at $25K.

Wow, someone else interested by the ralliart, i am interested in it as well but i have not been able to find any forums, reviews really on them, i did take it for a test drive and frankly i liked it...

Care to tell me more?

Colbert, not bitching, but it's one thing that bugs the hell out of me... It's a Mazdaspeed Protege, not a Mazda Protege Speed.

Again, not a big deal and I'm probably an ass for sayin that but it just irks the hell out of me...

"do what i did... go out and drive both, if you dont know by then then buy the 3... cause u seriously wont belong in the msp"

couldn't have said it better having experience exactly what you said.

proud owner of MSP.

Colbert said:
Wow, someone else interested by the ralliart, i am interested in it as well but i have not been able to find any forums, reviews really on them, i did take it for a test drive and frankly i liked it...

Care to tell me more?
hey STUPID!!! lol

the evo8 is not available in canada... and is a completely different car from the pos ralliart we get

Yeah man, the Ralliart is a completely different, and FAR LAMER vehicle than the Evolution. The RA is kinda like the Protege, except slower, and shittier all around for the same price.... the EVO is AWD, turbocharged, and fast as all hell.... definitely NOT a ralliart.

DZnutz said:
hey STUPID!!! lol

the evo8 is not available in canada... and is a completely different car from the pos ralliart we get

It seems you've only proven your self stupid tard, the ralliart is a completely different model compared to the evo8, what the hell you talkin about? (peep)

woh i just realized how drunk i was, lol

for some reason when i saw evo 8 my brain processed ralliart, woh, layin off the drugs

Back