This is for Owners of a 3i.

Amemiya

:
2005 Titanium Gray Mazda 3i (No A/C)
No A/C

Did your car have the A/C option on it? Mine didnt. Theres no aftermarket A/C or anything. I called Mazda and everything. It sucks.

Last edited:
My_M3zda said:
Did your car have the A/C option on it? Mine didnt. Theres no aftermarket A/C or anything. I called Mazda and everything. It sucks.
If the price is too good to be true, it usually is....

(poke) maybe this will help...

Attachments

• ICEPACK+PANTS.JPG
    ICEPACK+PANTS.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 317
you live in washington, you have no need for a/c

i live in FL, no a/c = no car

a car down here w/o a/c is a flowerpot, no one drives w/o it

When I was looking at the dealership There were only 2 3's. There was mine and a Blue hatch. The blue hatch was sweet but I think they look dated already. so I didn't the Hatchback. I test drove my 3 and I loved it so I got it. On the drive home it was hot in the car and I tried every button to get the A/C but I figured out a few miles later it doesn't have A/C. Don't you think it should come standard?

Last edited:
If it's not listed on the sticker than it's not on the car. Some dealerships will order cars without A/C so they can advertise one car REALLY REALLY cheap. That helps build traffic when people come in to see this "great price". The bad side is that it's completely legal since the advertised car is available for purchase.

lol oh man that sucks. its not standard because some people dont care about the ac and rather pay ,less for their car. What puckpimp says its so right. my dealer had one like that and it was advertised cheap, and that is how they got me onto their floor. i test drove the 3i with no AC and it was summer, as i started driving it was really hot and noticed there was no AC, and also noticed the windows were not power windows. i stopped right theree and told him i wanted the 3s.
it was an easy sell for them.

TampaSport20 said:
roll down 2 windows, drive 50 miles an hour

(rofl) thats goood...

I had a 2001 kia sephia as a winter beater. it had no A/C so I use the 250 A/C when i had to drive it in the summer.

Back