This has got to be the most incredible pull yet..

I was on my way to Sekountras right next to costco on the fairfax county pkwy .....and I noticed this silver e36 cutting through traffic behind me trying to catch up. As soon as he got next to me on this long stretch between lights before the fairlakes exit, he started to goad me to get on it. He/she had tinted windows so I couldn't see who it was. But anyhow after a couple of seconds of him reving at me to go, traveling 50mph. I drop it in thrid and just go....he is half a car length behind at this point, but as soon I shift into 4th I'm a good car length ahead of the e36 and by fifth....I hit 100 so I cooled it and slowed down.....he ofcourse did the fly by....and made no attempt to talk at the next light...I guess busted ego(burn). But I didn't post this here to notch up a kill for my self but am amazed and dumbfounded at the fact that I pulled on him....and no this can't possibly be driver error...he didn't suddenly drop(as in miss shift) in his pace as I was watching him in my rearview during the brief race. I think most people here are familiar with what I am running at 4.5psi. Thanks Spool....this has got to be the most satisfying run ever definetly surpassed my expectations.

Nice. You never said E36 M3, but I'll assume it was a M3... they only have 280bhp... :)

Sweet :D

When can I run you one day?

Are you going to "Imports vs Domestic" at MIR?

Yes it was a M3 e36. Now that I think about it had an aftermarket exhaust...u know the square tip kind....and ofcourse the big wing....
I plan to roll with the caravan nov 1st if I am not wrong about the date. Maybe then redrims.

My bad, should have checked where I could post first......but am at work so get short breaks to get online. New internet usage policy.

I don't really know,(what ever spool site says) for a stage 1 tubular manifold with a TIAL. Never dynoed the car....just butt dyno...and my heart rate.

Latest posts

Back