this forum is not mobileweb friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonP5ismine

Contributor
:
2003.5 MP5 Laser Blue Automatic (SOLD)
anyway of making it work on mobile better? major problem is no login area when browsed with my phone. can someone look into this? i can browse google and other sites fine. Thanks

I appreciate the feedback...Although we don't run a dedicated mobile version of the forums, I find it pretty easy to navigate and use the forums on my iphone via safari.

That said...I would love to offer a true mobile friendly version of Mazda Forums if possible!

Which phone & OS are you using? Thanks! :D

I was going to chime in...I can log-in and navigate fairly easily on my BB....

I appreciate the feedback...Although we don't run a dedicated mobile version of the forums, I find it pretty easy to navigate and use the forums on my iphone via safari.

That said...I would love to offer a true mobile friendly version of Mazda Forums if possible!

Which phone & OS are you using? Thanks! :D
well i have a sony ericsson w350 with something called medianet as the browser. here is some more detailed info.

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w350-2198.php

the browser seems to load many sites well like google.com and igoogle.com, cnn.com, deviantart.com, facebook.com. I am able to login to those sites and load my personalized accounts on them but on this site the login link does not show anywhere when i load it.

i can navigate the web from my phone with zero issues

using the Env touch

theres your problem...your phone sucks lol :p

no issues looking at the site on my BB using Bolt Browser or Opera Mini.

can u use either of those on your phone?
well i have a sony ericsson w350 with something called medianet as the browser. here is some more detailed info.

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w350-2198.php

the browser seems to load many sites well like google.com and igoogle.com, cnn.com, deviantart.com, facebook.com. I am able to login to those sites and load my personalized accounts on them but on this site the login link does not show anywhere when i load it.

theres your problem...your phone sucks lol :p

no issues looking at the site on my BB using Bolt Browser or Opera Mini.

can u use either of those on your phone?
well as much as i would like to get a better phone i dont work now and cannot spend money on something that is not extremely essential to me and the phone doesnt really suck. its very small (smaller than most phones out there and the ipod touch) and has a walkman player with loud enough speaker. I also got 4gb card for it so i can watch movies on it which i convert to 3gp files and im happy with it for the price (free) LOL
i will try to get other browser on it if possible but im not sure as i have no idea how to get programs on it. ;)

(UPDATE)
I got the opera mini to work and works fine except its hard to read a bit as the whole page doesnt fin on my display. but its better than nothing. Thanks for the suggestion as i didnt know it would work or not.

Last edited:
Glad to see you've got an improved option for mobile viewing now...Thanks for the update and to everyone for chiming in! (2thumbs)

Unfortunately, this thread has passed its prime...Closing & Cleaning...Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Enjoy the forums! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back