this always happens to me!

Well if you want mine, I can tell you why... CEL's all the time. Not only do I have an MSP, I have the dready Spicy Orange. We're known for our curse. Glad to see you got a Slotege. Hope you enjoy it.

At some point i do want to turbo it, but right now just the payments alone are eating all of my funds up.

okay okay,i get it. P5 > msp. its just funny that when i was looking every car i was originally interested in was like 14k. and now the prices have dropped.

*shrugs* the 11K i paid for my P5 was well worth it :)

P5 owns!! ha ha Way better then that Aveo i had...

You paid over 14k for a P5?

My $2,000 P5 is a little rough, but cleaning up nicely. She's got a long way to go, DD projects get put at the back behind other projects...

MSP was out of my "budget" for a DD. Plus, I like the functionality of the hatch, allows us to leave our low-mileage gas-guzzling `01 4Runner in the garage and still be able to haul whatever I need too. 4Runner actually isn't that bad on gas, but is usually blocked in by the other DD in the household...

no no no no, every car i was INTERESTED in was 14k(read: turbo'd w/ low miles)
i walked off the lot with my P5 for 10k,and that was with a little over 45k miles.

trust me, I'm all about boosting the P5 and having loads of fun with that,but if i had gotten an MSP like i was originally interested in, i'd be boostin right now.

part of me tells me to just be content to have a fun, sporty little car that handles well and is by no means slow, until i can afford to get my gumpert apollo.

but then another part of me just says' **** it,boost the p5!

Attachments

• gumpert.jpg
    gumpert.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 94
Boost is so addicting.

+ 1 agreed. I had a MBC on my car for a short time while we were testing some things. I had it up to 8 (stock being 6psi) and just the 2 psi difference was enough to make me go .... dammit. I wish I had the money.

Back