Thinkin about apex boost controller

:
2003 MSP
Okay first concern, i have read about the complexity of this unit. Is it very hard to install? Has anyone on this board used it. Is it even compatible with the MSP or should i just go with the profec b spec 2 or maybe even an mbc. Thanks,

Jon

i'd say go with the greddy. it's proven to work great, high quality, and ease of use. i know many people run a mbc, but to me, it seems rather risky. i'd go with something safer and easier to use. dont spend a little money here and there going with the cheaper stuff and just do it right the first time. just my opinion.

drew.

A simple dual stage controller is all you need. Set it and forget about dificulties. I have had mine for two years and it works every time!

Turbo XS

there ya go. not always the most expensive it the best, obviously. some things, like an item that controlls the boost and could do some serious damage if its not up to par, i just need that name brand assurance.

drew.

SpcyOrangeMSP03 said:
is it hard to install the turboxs dual stage? is it an mbc?
no and yes. hooking up an mbc is a matter of taking two vacuum hoses (one from the wastegate, another from a reliable source) and connecting them to the correct sides of the boost controller.

Back