Think of selling my 2002 P5

4cefed5

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
I Currently am in the works of selling my 2002 P5 in New Jersey. It is yellow and I have just under 26,000 Original miles on the car. I am the 2nd owner and my best friend was the first. It now has a turbo with full custom exhaust. Upgraded fuel rail, pump and regulator. Lowered 2.25" DG Motor sports carbon hood and wide body. RWD 17" Wheels to fit the wide body. Custom leather interior, custom sub woofer box. Limited slip diff, short throw shifter and many others. I am going to have the car detailed soon to help freshen up the paint. No Rust at all. I am asking $10,000 OBO. It is really hard to sell but I do have to get a truck. I can send pics on request. I am trying to see if there would be any interest. This is an older picture But I will get more posted in the next day or 2.

attachment.php

Thank you

Last edited:
Not to be a downer but nobody is going to pay 10k for a protg no mater what you have done to it. Good luck tho.

if i had the $ i would snatch it up right now my p5 has been in the famuily since late 03 and they are great cars! +1 on pics as well people wanna c what they're buying

...also, it's the rule. Even if you are just gauging interest, I'm pretty sure you have to post pics with proper signage.

it would be a hard sell, but i think you might get lucky if someone really really likes the car.
most people with 10k and the right financial mind would spend money on a newer car.

I Currently am in the works of selling my 2002 P5 in New Jersey. It is yellow and I have just under 26,000 Original miles on the car. I am the 2nd owner and my best friend was the first. It now has a turbo with full custom exhaust. Upgraded fuel rail, pump and regulator. Lowered 2.25" DG Motor sports carbon hood and wide body. RWD 17" Wheels to fit the wide body. Custom leather interior, custom sub woofer box. Limited slip diff, short throw shifter and many others. I am going to have the car detailed soon to help freshen up the paint. No Rust at all. I am asking $10,000 OBO. It is really hard to sell but I do have to get a truck. I can send pics on request. I am trying to see if there would be any interest. This is an older picture But I will get more posted in the next day or 2.

attachment.php

Thank you
Cars depreciate over time even with low mileage.
Aftermarket parts rarely increase or maintain value of the car over it's depreciated value.
I'd say it's around $6,000 private-party sale.

^sadly, yes. You never get the value out that you invest. SRY.

(Now, if you do get $10K - let us know and i will be the first to say - yep! You were right and i wuz wrong (bow)... Either way - good luck with your sale)

Latest posts

Back