These headlights suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

The lights MUST be adjustable per NTSB regulations!

Either there is a switch in your car, or the headlights are manually adjustable. There is no such thing as a non adjustable headlight, I've been in the headlight related business for almost 20 years now and can assure you, they are adjustable in some way.

I looked through the 2007 CX-7 Manual and have found there is a switch for changing the headlight angle. It makes no distinction between halogen or HID in the manual.

helloisgay.jpg

Are you sure you do not have this switch? Please let us know ASAP! We wouldn't want you to hit the guardrail this time! :D Thank you.

No switch.
But seriously this was a cement guardrail w/ no shoulder. I came real close to hitting it.
Im sure there is a way to adjust them. But it is not obvious.

really? you think the lights arent good? when i drive my moms CX7 i feel like im blinding people
she was behind me one day and her lights are really bright...
HID kit would help but you would have to aim them down a bit to avoid blinding everybody lol

It doesn’t project well & the peripheral lighting is terrible........

Last edited:
Hello,

I think you are being a troll now. I have reported this post to a moderator.

Thanks!

Tim

For real, dude. I heard this forum was good, but so far nobody is active in the AZ section, and theres a ton of really dumb questions being asked. Oh yeah, and some jerk was putting up a bunch of pics of some guy eating pasta like a few days ago.

Hello,

I think you are being a troll now. I have reported this post to a moderator.

Thanks!

Tim

I was responding to the post prior.
If you don’t have anything constructive to say you should keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
this thread is going no where slow. i'm closing this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back