there's a built-in mini jack in the trunk?? (or what is it)

pcpower

topic

I don't know if someone was messing with my car or if the panel just slipped off after bumping into some groceeries / whatever in my trunk,,, but eh left side of the trunk, there is a small-medium panel you can pull off, and it looks like some sort of mini-jack hiding in there. looks very high-quality! wtf is up with that (pullup)

thx

topic

I don't know if someone was messing with my car or if the panel just slipped off after bumping into some groceeries / whatever in my trunk,,, but eh left side of the trunk, there is a small-medium panel you can pull off, and it looks like some sort of mini-jack hiding in there. looks very high-quality! wtf is up with that (pullup)

thx

It's an elevator that leads to the sleeping quarters for the mice in your car that turn the big round wheel, that makes the car go forward.

Wait, you mean your MS3 came WITH a jack? I wonder if this is a new addition for the '09 model!? I'm going to run out at lunch and take a look at my '07.

Someone with a 2010 should do their own research and report back to the forum.

Last edited:
Damn....you got a jack? The protegge didnt come with a jack, it just had a note in it from Mazda that said "Get bent, lift it yourself."

I dont think thats fair....

Damn....you got a jack? The protegge didnt come with a jack, it just had a note in it from Mazda that said "Get bent, lift it yourself."

I dont think thats fair....

I thought you said that was the portal to Narnia?

Now everybody is going to climb in our damn trunk so they can go bone the ice queen...

topic

thx

there's also a switch, on the other side of the wheel thing, that when turned...allows you to see at night...its fawking nutz!

topic

thx

Okay, this is going to be a shocker, so get hold of yourself.
Are you ready for this?
If you lift up the carpet in the back, there's an extra tire. Is that awesome or what?

How long has this guy owned this car that he's just now discovered this? (dunno)

Back