Theft Alert!!!! Miami!!!!

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
be on the look out!!

stolen mazdaspeed rims 2003.5
plus head, valve covers, injectors, intake manifold!!

stolen from zip code 33125!!!

22 av and 7 st NW in miami!

please, be on the look out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you sold them to Rick Ross for Cocaine and your real name is George Bush... atleast thats what I heard in the media

Some of the stuff was mine. It was on the car and in the engine bay because of the work alejo was doing. If you are a local and you see any of this stuff being sold please please pm me or alejo.

Thank you for making this a sticky and if anyone sees anything please let either myself or Alejo know....

jeremyfl said:
Thank you for making this a sticky and if anyone sees anything please let either myself or Alejo know....

no problem, people definitly need to see this and hopefully something will turn up

I am not ready to buy any replacement parts as of yet, waiting for insurance to let me know what is happening.

Thanks for the offer and will keep that in mind, nvmsp are you local or in NV

The sad thing is we know who did it, there was a witness.

But when the cops came the witness did not give the cops what they needed to hear to make an arrest.

We will see what happens...
knowledge007 said:
Hope to catch this phucker who did this. As I like to carry my little friend...hehe

jeremyfl said:
I am not ready to buy any replacement parts as of yet, waiting for insurance to let me know what is happening.

Thanks for the offer and will keep that in mind, nvmsp are you local or in NV

I'm local, but forget the wheels. They have minor damage so I don't wanna sell them to anyone. The wheels arent bent or anything but you probably won't want them, little curb damage around the edge of at least one of the rims.

sorry

jeremyfl said:
The sad thing is we know who did it, there was a witness.

But when the cops came the witness did not give the cops what they needed to hear to make an arrest.

We will see what happens...

What!?! That IS sad. I can't believe you guys haven't just gone over gotten your s*** back, PLUS INTEREST. Let me know if you need help. I haven't gone creepin' in a long time but I heard it's like ridin' a bike.

thanks for the offer p5......The guy doesnt have the stuff and in all honesty its not worth it. I have a child, wife and another child on the way, never know who is packing and if they will use it for stupid reasons.

i'll give you a 1 in 10,000,000 chance of finding it.

the people of miami are the foulest i've encountered.

Hey dont judge us by our worst examples.

You cant judge a whole city by the actions of a few.

Doodsmack said:

Hey dont judge us by our worst examples.

You cant judge a whole city by the actions of a few.

Doodsmack said:

I tell you one thing I always pack. Whether its on me or in the glove box. And I pack bigh with a 45...hehe Anyway, thanks for the judgemental comment Doodsmack. Really appreciate it.

Back