The unknown Hood Spoiler, Rear Spoiler

yeah i will try to come out..but the car maybe torn apart for the new stereo install then..but if not i will drive on over..with my wife.

don't worry about the interior..and if its under transformation...we are more concerned with the members than the cars :).

ah......bring the wife.....we have plenty of female members...and many of our Girlfriends enjoy coming to the meets.

Cool me and my wife have been goin to shows/spl competitions for 3 years now..and myself i have been i competing for 5 years.. So she would love to meet the protege crew!! Do you any of you compete in shows/spl??

Bassboy,
Nice purchase on the 5, even in spite of the wing. Your website for the cougar kicks ass man. I would love to have something like that for my 5; are you a webdesigner or something? Anyway, I remember there was a small company in Canada that made that hood scoop. It made it on this forum a long time ago, so maybe search it out. The wing looks like the ones offered on eBay, only installed upside down. I don' t know. Anyway, get a kick ass stereo in the 5 and hook up a dope site for a brotha. Just kidding. Peace.

there are a few in our club that actively compete in both show and SPL...I may do a couple "show" events next season. There are a bunch that participate in AutoCross events and 1/4 mile days.

The past 2 years we as a club go to many of the larger show events. We had 20+ cars at Darknightsnationals 2 years ago and this past summer we had over 30+ cars attend.

We are by far one of the most visible and active clubs in the GTA.

Sorry bro i dont know who makes it...i bought the car used..and the rear and hood spoiler was on it..thats why im trying to find out who makes it..But i will let u know as soon as i find out.

And "laracroft" i dont want to make any enemies..but you attacked this "board junior" first..remember that!

hey laracroft i went to your site..the club site has a lot of errors on it..i cant click to get anywhere..just in case you werent aware of this.

Calm down, I'm not flaming. Just wanted to let you know that the spoiler is lovingly called a "grocery getter". Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Relax. Trust me, you can say anything you want about me or the car, doesnt bother me. Ask anyone. lol I'm not easily offendable, people just give opinions, some are based on tastes. Sorry.

If you have a Mac, its hard to get around on ProMazda unless the site is being worked on right now. Some sections are for our actual members only so not just anyone can get into some threads. The general public can browse, but some are restricted.

oh..im on a pc..and html is not platform specific..it should work fine on mac or pc..if you need help ..i can offer..im a webmaster/designer..

e-mail ghost, he is always looking for ideas for the site. He's the admin/web designer/moderator....you name it. lol I was just in there a few times today, no problem. And I'm accessing it from work from behind a firewall. I've heard some people have problems after they register because you need to confirm your e-mail address and activate the account, but thats the only thing I think I've heard about not being able to access it. I have a friend with a Mac that cant click onto the site or any of the links also.

That is definately not a dealer option..i work for mazda. i am not sure who makes it but i can tell you for sure that the only place i have seen anything like the hood spoiler is on ondergrounddesign.com...dont know what to say....it might have been made custon because i have never seen that ugly ass rear superman wing either....?????......

Back