the Stance Thread v2.0

good, do not listen to ineedmorelow you can fit those comfortably with out having to pull the fenders ANYWHERE near straight. 3 degrees all around and that would be money. trust me iv done calculations and measurments for hours. you have my perfect set up : ( lol

civickilla03:5961332 said:
good, do not listen to ineedmorelow you can fit those comfortably with out having to pull the fenders ANYWHERE near straight. 3 degrees all around and that would be money. trust me iv done calculations and measurments for hours. you have my perfect set up : ( lol
Just stating he's on regular struts that's allot of slotting for a standard strut to take and I couldn't see the rear fitting without a pretty decent pull.. But of course I'm just the guy who murdered a car that sat an inch higher on 17x7.5's....

Not going any lower on this set up. This is just parts I had laying around. I'll be gettin coilovers then slam and correct camber

Euro Six: http://mazdafitment.com/2012/05/28/euro-six/

C_pebyrVqsQ.jpg

ZeARPz2Ha6o.jpg

Euro Six: http://mazdafitment.com/2012/05/28/euro-six/

I saw some pretty nicely stanced out ones in China. Never was able to snap a picture tho.

Someone, remind me why the old thread got shut down.....

really guys, let's not go down that road again... keep the drama and nonsense out of this thread and more pictures.. its a picture thread and i would not like to see it locked and closed again.. I've removed some of the posts that are not needed and will remove more if needed, let keep this thread on track and not get personal towards people and what they have done to the cars that they own..

I don't think you are anything yet honestly. That's not fitted it just has wheels that poke with stretched tires on it. Your fenders aren't involved yet. Once you get lower absolutely but now definitely not.

Well lookin at the rules in post one I def fit the flush bracket.. And it's low enough to where I HAD to have fenders rolled.

If anything I think u would be stance because u have stretched tire u have wheel poke But no lows at all lol

That's why I was sayin flushed. Lol cuz the tread on tire is pretty damn flush with the fender but I have stretched and wheel poke. But it says tires AND OR wheel lol if I was and lower I'd be tuckin tire and have to slot.

I don't think you are anything yet honestly. That's not fitted it just has wheels that poke with stretched tires on it. Your fenders aren't involved yet. Once you get lower absolutely but now definitely not.

Definitely not flush. Definitely just poke.

Back