the Stance Thread v2.0

I'm planning on going to Island Import on the 18th of March. I hope to see you guys there.

Planning on meeting up with you guys with a few of my friends. My parents are going to be out of town and I am watching their dogs so hopefully they will be back then so i can leave.

Speaking of traveling for meets, ill be making the 8 hour journey to Las Vegas in late march for a royal origin/Lowballer meet. That's where ill showing my new set up for the first time.

to much talking, and not enough pics!

stance.jpg

maitastance.jpg

mazda3-2.jpg

how did you recognize his p5? you cant see a plate number or the wheels to say it was his... DAM. its the shot of the crowd youre looking at right? p5 on the top left corner

I was the only FWD Mazda at the show lol. There were 5+ FD's (most with LSx), 1 RX8, and 2 miatas. Best Mazda winners:

3. White RX8 from wheelflip booth
2. White FD with LS7 on Volks owned by a local shop
1. Black Miata (not sure if it was the one with the lotus front)

lol i meant in the picture. how did he know it was you and not some other p5? unless they knew you were the only p5 that went to wekfest.

Speaking of traveling for meets, ill be making the 8 hour journey to Las Vegas in late march for a royal origin/Lowballer meet. That's where ill showing my new set up for the first time.

damn you will be out there the week after i leave. i'm flying out there for my gf's spring break

Back