the Stance Thread v2.0

love your car man :)

thanks rhoadblock.

damn circuit. you could always get new volk decals. although you probably already thought of that cause of the peeling

Yup :) New Volk decals straight from Rays are definitely going on (ridiculous expensive LOL), as well as new Low-Type center caps and standard length blue Rays lugs. I miss the extended blue Rays I had before, but I can't justify the extra $200 right now when I already have the standard length LOL.

Not gonna lie, but Venom's Mazda5 is pretty awesome looking. The color, ride height, lip, etc.... It all just... well, it just works.

Yup :) New Volk decals straight from Rays are definitely going on (ridiculous expensive LOL), as well as new Low-Type center caps and standard length blue Rays lugs. I miss the extended blue Rays I had before, but I can't justify the extra $200 right now when I already have the standard length LOL.

very nice! i want short closed ended (work style) green or silver lugs. i plan to cover the red centercaps with white vinyl cause the red/green doesnt flow to me. if i didnt have the green and had more red i would get the red work lugs and valve caps

very nice! i want short closed ended (work style) green or silver lugs. i plan to cover the red centercaps with white vinyl cause the red/green doesnt flow to me. if i didnt have the green and had more red i would get the red work lugs and valve caps

If you go silver, Rays just released some awesome dark Titanium colored lugs. For green, I think you have to go Muteki or Godspeed Project http://www.godspeedproject.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=213

You might have to go pretty thick on the white vinyl so no red shows through. 3M has some white DINOC CF vinyl that I covered my laptop in that would look pretty nice. I've covered XXR center caps in black DINOC and it came out great.

yeah i have some left over white scraps that i'll see how it turns out. and yeah i would go with the short closed muteki greens but i dont have the money for them at the moment :/

Thank you kind sir.

Wheels will be done next week, so I should have them by next weekend. Super excited. If only I had a 3, so I could step them to 18 like pictured below (yes these are my faces on a random 18" step lip)

407552_363983240282824_144544085560075_1696071_1616992289_n.jpg

Looking real good brotha.......oh whew...! =)

This is my buddy Evan's MS3.
-SSR Vienna Dish II
-18x8.5 25 w/214/35 and 18x9.5 30 w/215/40​

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_2-900x600.jpg

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_3-900x600.jpg

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_4-900x661.jpg

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_5-900x562.jpg

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_6-900x600.jpg

Evan_Fujioka_Mazdaspeed3_7-900x600.jpg

And a GT3076 is waiting to go in.....hehe

Back