The Slammed Life

salmon rob you should consider getting some bluebatmobile smoked overlays or smoked overlay material just to cover the clear part or the tail lights. would mesh nice with the paint color.

That and the sport headlights are waiting to go on after tint. My tint guy is getting some crazy new ceramic stuff that he wants to try. For those not familiar with M's the luxury has the black chrome headlights, and the sport has blacked out.

^^^ isn't this the slammed thread? Please keep things on topic no one care about mufflers or tints
ab29fb59.jpg

guys again enough with the BS and calling people out. Its a picture thread try to post pictures.. I do not want to see another thread closed.

+1 to that

Just received new parts from BC today: 8k front, 10k rear, 20mm shorter springs and 8k valved 20mm shorter dampers.

Now the dilemma is to install them this weekend or wait until my Volks arrive in 3 weeks...

LOL yeah I am tempted, but I think I'll wait for the Volks to come in so I can dial in the camber/height one time instead of doing it now and then doing it again later. Saves me from doing two $100 alignments

Im looking to do a pretty good stretch on 195/40 16x8 0 offset. I was thinking of ordering s drives and calling it a day but i heard they are like 205/40 compared to other tires.. Any input?

Back