The Slammed Life

Goliat6288
quoted and said fixed. he is trying to find out what he fixed/changed i guess

all i did was fix the link. he forgot to add ] at the end of the link fo rht epicture to pop up.

and im thinking he is asking what was fixed on the garbage truck either that or asking what he does for a living.

Lol I work in a stupid ware house that that just the city of Elizabeth mechanic place my brother works at and that's where I got my flares put on

Just a random shot. The last of winter mode. I put my duckbill spoiler on again after this picture. Got a 14mp camera to replace my old 6mp one. I'll get some better shots tomorrow after my new coilovers are installed. Might even throw my RP03s on too.

002-24.jpg

Edit: Might need to modify or remove my front mud flaps. I can probably drill new mounting holes and mount them up higher.

whoa whoa whoa. offer back for it man,. im sure that seeing that you sold it to them you can get it for a similar price to what they payed for it. id love to see you back here, IMO you were the slammdest of the pros.

no it is not... if you hit a bump (depending on the decompression abilities of that spring) the link could come down on the sway bar which is not a good thing

i mean its not like your sway bar is gonna come down less than the lateral links but there will for sure be a clunk

Last edited:
unless you can change the length of the endlinks so that neither the endlink or the bar interferes with the lateral links. a sway bar is meant to twist on a hard corner and the twist could deffinitely make it come in contact with the lateral links.

002-25.jpg

BC BR w/ 150mm 8k springs. Left side as they were delivered and the right side is with the bottom of the strut turned down all the way. Going to try to install them without messing with the factory preload and see where it gets me.

Back