The Slammed Life

It's always summer wheel time here lol

fe281e26.jpg

I agree that it needs to go much lower, but I am no longer willing to risk grinding fender against wheel rim like I did a couple times with the Blitz. I am going to probably change them to 17x8.5 +35 to give me more fender clearance so I can go lower without changing the tire.

i totally agree with your decision then. will look great once you get that all dialed in

Hector your car is looking great man. Is it lower than the last time I saw it?

Last time you saw it yes. When they did my alignment it raised the rear ALOT to the point it was no longer slammed in the back. So me and Tito took well more Tito...I was his retarded helper...took the rear camber all the way out and it lowered it in the back more then before....Which I Effin Love! I'll take better pics later. I was freakin out because I knew that the wider tire would work with the higher offset and when they got rid of my camber I got some rubbing in the rear and on the front passenger side.... in the rear I was able to flatten the fender lip a lil more ( wasnt completely flat ) and Tito kinda rolled the front passenger fender enough to move the liner back enough that the tire didnt catch on it

My car is dirty but one of our salesman pulled in his 29 Ford Roadster Truck to do an engine swap... so a photoshoot was necessary!
Has 70's Chevy 267 and putting in a Small Magnum V8 with an adapter plate... so much custom work into this thing!!

Last edited:
But, but, but... where's all the negative camberzzzz?

hahaha. Just playing. I had to.

Back