The Slammed Life

It would be absolutely awesome. Whether I'd be able to make it or not would be up in the air. But unlikely is my first inclination lol.

It would be absolutely awesome. Whether I'd be able to make it or not would be up in the air. But unlikely is my first inclination lol.

well im thinking spring or summer and probably meet in the central us area haha maybe st louis or something along those lines in like june or july

That would be dope. If it can get organized with a decent turnout it'd be great. Something like the EEECM of the Deals Gap trips. Don't know if I'd be able to make it. Hopefully I'll have a new daily by then lol

I might be down for a big meet if it's not a crazy drive.

In other news, **** it! I am no longer stock height for winter. I'm on my coilovers at their maximum low. LOL 2 hours to completely swap out stock suspension for coilovers including rear struts. Not too shabby. Felt good to use tools again its been a while. Pics after a quick car wash.

Edit: Pics!

003-28.jpg

004-27.jpg

007-21.jpg

009-17.jpg

008-16.jpg

AND just to show the difference between winter bumper and summer bumper. Same shot as pushing leaves without changing anything on the coilovers.

010-14.jpg

It's good to hear my mud flaps dragging again. :)

Last edited:
hahaha that's classic Chris......That's why I dont know if I'll ever get the coilovers...I want them but I cant justify paying that much if I have absolutely no plans of raising the car.....I JUST CANT! Live low or GTFO...lol. I know that dont make any sense but...yeah well

The benefit to getting coilovers is that you can get very low on them. They are more expensive than springs but they are stiffer and have the ability to get lower than most springs ever will. I didn't buy mine for adjustability either LOL.

I can't wait until my BCs are ready. The front end is going to be so low with the shorter springs and struts.

You don't get coilovers to go higher. You get them to go lower. And then after several months or more raise them back up to a functional yet visually pleasing level lol. Plus they're adjustable damping levels. Get rid of that body roll and sloppy bouncing over bumps. And make it a bit softer again and earlier said several months or more ;)

Chef, I like your style homie!

Also don't for get if u can't go any lower on ur coilovers u get different coilovers spring so u can go lower and also u can pic any spring rate u want

*Most* coilovers anyway. H&R doesn't use standard coilover springs so you can't just buy new ones. Believe me I looked into it.

Edit: In the second picture I posted you can see my windshield crack in the middle of the driver's side edge of the windshield. It's been growing since I had safelite attempt to fix a chip and crack my windshield in the process. At least my stickers are brand new so I have plenty of time to get it fixed.

Last edited:
if we want to eliminate the miata guy then id say yes to either one of them

funk or circuit, want to help mod the thread?

ill set the number for the millenias..... >:) im officially slammed now lol. jk. wont work bc of what RB said.

comittee is much better.

how bout funk or circuit for oddball with ineedmoarlow.

Thanks for the nomination. I'd love to help with the decision. If you guys allowed me to.

My specs in the pic on the first page are as follows:

H&R coilovers with no lock collar and modified spring perches in front and no adjustment perch in the rear.
19x8.5 +37 Enkei RP03 w/ 215/35/19 General UHP in front with no adjustable camber plates and 19x8.5 +27 w/ 225/35/19 in the rear with maxed out SPC camber arms with locking nut intact (5 degrees approximately).
The measurement from the highest part of the fender arch to the ground is 24" front and rear and the frame rail is 3" from the ground.

Can you add that to my specs please?

Back