The Slammed Life

finally making progress. been sitting on jackstands for almost a year. hope to have her driving in a few weeks.

just a reminder...

With the death of The Slammed Thread (RIP), I thought I'd start another one up and hope for the best.

Rules:

1) If your car is low, post up.

2) If you are working on getting low, post up.

3) Post your specs as well so others know how you did it.

4) No Hating, Trolling, Instigating Drama etc or worst case scenario, you will be permanently banned from Mazdas247.

I will clean things up if needed.. this is the Slammed Picture thread lets not get it closed again..

just a reminder...

With the death of The Slammed Thread (RIP), I thought I'd start another one up and hope for the best.

Rules:

1) If your car is low, post up.

2) If you are working on getting low, post up.

3) Post your specs as well so others know how you did it.

4) No Hating, Trolling, Instigating Drama etc or worst case scenario, you will be permanently banned from Mazdas247.

I will clean things up if needed.. this is the Slammed Picture thread lets not get it closed again..

that is why that Joels comment pissed me off so much cause such negativity just came out of nowhere lol

i didn't even really say anything negative about you car. It's just rust man nothing you can do about i know you haven't had the car for that long. if you want to blow up over a rust comment i can only imagine how mad you would be if someone really said something bad about your car.

Last edited:
It's getting a lil heated in hurrr
imag0545t.jpg
[/IMG]

i've been wanting to take pictures of this guys car for a while. I think he works in the building next to me. I'm pretty sure hes on bag's but i've never seen the car moving.

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

Yeah that's bagged. You can tell by the way the rear wheel sits so forward in the wheel well when it's on the ground.

ahh ok i though that might be the case because before he got the sedan he had a wagon with pretty much the same stance.

All VWs do that even if you are on coilovers though. It's because of the design of their rear suspension setup. They make relocating brackets to center it again but most people don't bother. Granted it probably is bagged but a slammed static car would look the same.

All VWs do that even if you are on coilovers though. It's because of the design of their rear suspension setup. They make relocating brackets to center it again but most people don't bother. Granted it probably is bagged but a slammed static car would look the same.

yeah my gf has a 99.5 Mark IV jetta. Nothing done to it, but had to replace some rear suspension parts and rear wheel bearings recently...the torsion bar rear suspension kind of 'pushes' the wheels forward in the wells when compressed (and goes the opposite when fully lifted). Thought something was wrong when i was playing around with it, until i noticed pictures like that haha.

Back