The Slammed Life

Quick picture from today. I thinks its technically pretty low. Still completely functional though.

010_zpsfxudpjai.jpg

What tire size is that? Looks stretched

I may be wrong, but I believe mp3 tires were 205/45/17. Dont quote me on that though. And they are ohtsu fp7000 which run small like the falken 512.

70df5d5020e13f51477720b08c3ce219.jpg
wow haven't posted here in like.... Forever. Recent pic from Cars and Coffee at the Steel Stacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called social media like Facebook and Instagram

And it sucks

LoL...Yeah, not a fan of "Social Media" myself although I do use IG to promote M247. I can't stand FB and although IG is useful, it's not actually very engaging for me...Nothing like a proper forum-based Community. I miss people posting pics of their Mazdas and discussing them in threads like these...I'm always looking for ways to reignite and increase engagement here...If you guys have any ideas, please let me know, thanks! :D

LoL...Yeah, not a fan of "Social Media" myself although I do use IG to promote M247. I can't stand FB and although IG is useful, it's not actually very engaging for me...Nothing like a proper forum-based Community. I miss people posting pics of their Mazdas and discussing them in threads like these...I'm always looking for ways to reignite and increase engagement here...If you guys have any ideas, please let me know, thanks! :D

Yeah these forums have helped a ton with ownership of my Mazdas. M247 is Still my favorite community. If it wasn't for Tapatalk I wouldn't be able to check the forum out because I can't remember the last time I access any forum with a computer . Tapatalk does make it easier to post a picture on the forum. Before you had to find a host to be able to post anything.

Social media has no style, everyone belongs to those things, but belonging to something specificly driven by people who share your common interests is special. The difference is, We're all here because we love mazdas, Social media is more like We're all here and we love mazdas.

And If you're looking to increase engagement in threads like this, How about slammed/stanced MOTM?

Back