The Slammed Life

^ word. It looks good on certain cars. Just depends on a couple of variables. You feeling any better Chris? Sucks being sick on your b-day

All done! Got some fresh wax on her and now she is as smooth as silk. Also switched back to the Autoexe grill at someone's request and I think it looks even better than the euro one.

IMAG0204_zps05a15d0a.jpg

^ word. It looks good on certain cars. Just depends on a couple of variables. You feeling any better Chris? Sucks being sick on your b-day

Yeah still runny nose, but that's not stopping me from seeing Netsky this weekend! Woot!

On a more car-related note, I really need to get to installing my JDP CF lip with rivet nuts ... and then figure out how to mount it on the street LOL

Chris Looks great! I like the Autoexe grill better too. Can you bring the rear down a tad? Its a bit too raked IMO.

Sorry to hear that you are sick Chris. I just got over a cold as well. I can't lower the rear until I get stiffer springs. On the highway the rear wheels chew into the flares so I had to raise it a touch to compensate. Once I get my hands on a new rear setup and some 9k springs I'll drop it even with the front.

Sorry to hear that you are sick Chris. I just got over a cold as well. I can't lower the rear until I get stiffer springs. On the highway the rear wheels chew into the flares so I had to raise it a touch to compensate. Once I get my hands on a new rear setup and some 9k springs I'll drop it even with the front.

Thanks guys! And yeah that makes sense ... man I want to lower mine another 1/4" ... but I am already hitting the ebrake in the rear, so my only option is to release the preload and drop the spring :(

I don't want to have to get shorter struts .... again LOL (mine are already 20mm shorter than stock BC)

Yeah still runny nose, but that's not stopping me from seeing Netsky this weekend! Woot!

On a more car-related note, I really need to get to installing my JDP CF lip with rivet nuts ... and then figure out how to mount it on the street LOL

Chris Looks great! I like the Autoexe grill better too. Can you bring the rear down a tad? Its a bit too raked IMO.

i just use a simple Allen key and 8 bolts to mount mine into the rivet nuts, makes it simple to remove to get onto lifts and alignment racks.

^dang son. Weren't you talking about groceries and bags at one time? ;D

That's always in my mind, but with another project car about to start, I just can't justify the 2k+ for bags.

i just use a simple Allen key and 8 bolts to mount mine into the rivet nuts, makes it simple to remove to get onto lifts and alignment racks.

Nice. I'll have to remove mine just to get up the driveway into my complex LOL

That's always in my mind, but with another project car about to start, I just can't justify the 2k+ for bags.

Nice. I'll have to remove mine just to get up the driveway into my complex LOL

i found a place i could easily get my car into so i could not have that issue.

CivicKilla and Justanothermp5 had pavers make a nice ramp from the road to their driveway with extra asphault

Yikes, I wasn't sure if those were even wheel names LOL. Knock-offs of Knock-offs ... I would not trust driving on those. I looked at specs on each, and neither are great ... at least look at Rotas or XXRs...

Whats the problem with the wheels??

Gday guys just a quick question, anyone think ill have problems running 17X9 + 10 with a 25mm hubcentric spacer all round with some 215 40's on a PRO5,
currently got yellow speed coils, getting a link kit in the next few months, am running full camber on the coils at the moment tucking CX7 18X7.5's +50,
guards arnt rolled or flared yet but will sort that out at some stage

17x9 +10 with 25mm spacers will bring you to -15... You're going to need a lot of camber and flares for that to even remotely work...

That will put 4-5" of wheel out past the axle. My wheels are 7" wide and +52 offset and almost flush in the rear. He will have 3-4 inches of wheel sticking out past stock fender

That is not going to look good. That will require a lot more work than it is worth most likely.

ahhh ok i see where i went wrong, was half asleep when posted it. so would i be able to fit the wheels without the spacers or will they still hit the coils

ahhh ok i see where i went wrong, was half asleep when posted it. so would i be able to fit the wheels without the spacers or will they still hit the coils

What are the specs of the wheels without any spacers? 17x9 +10 or 17x9 +35?

Back