The Protege Song

Hey guys.
This is Brandon Bass, the guy who wrote and recorded the Protege Song. I'm totally stoked that everyone loves it so much, but I'm pissed about this 505Zoom assclown taking the credit. So do me a favor, and tell your friends it's reall by BBASS. Here's a crappy site I stuck the song on back when I made it. Peace.

http://www.angelfire.com/punk/hybridsquirrels

Regards,
BBASS

More Protege Song

Guys,
You know, I was going through reading all the comments, and seems like so many people are interested in doing a remix. That would be awesome. I still have all the individual files that make up the song, including the bare vocals, background vocals ("whooo!", etc), and the vocal turntablism (yeah, I did that with my mouth. Crazy, eh?). Anyways, any young producers out there, just email me at theBBASS@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with the vocal track for remixing purposes. Sometime in the future I'll post a new site where you can download a bunch of my other songs.

Hot damn I'm the man in this family sedan,
Brandon Bass

BBASS3000 said:
...I'm totally stoked that everyone loves it so much, but I'm pissed about this 505Zoom assclown taking the credit....

LOL, sorry man, read the first 3 pages and you will see that I say it's not me... JDMSam posted that it was me as a joke and I had nothing to do with that.

Here is a couple of quotes from earlier in this thread:

KySpeed said:
505 You wrote this song? I thought I was the one that sent you it? AH lol

505zoom said:
Run Sam!!! The secret's out!!! LOL.

Sorry that you got upset man, like I said, I had nothing to do with the title of this thread, it was just a joke by the thread starter since I was the one that was sending this song to people and didn't know where it came from.

505zoom said:
LOL, sorry man, read the first 3 pages and you will see that I say it's not me... JDMSam posted that it was me as a joke and I had nothing to do with that.

Here is a couple of quotes from earlier in this thread:

Sorry that you got upset man, like I said, I had nothing to do with the title of this thread, it was just a joke by the thread starter since I was the one that was sending this song to people and didn't know where it came from.
Shutup you assclown!!

j/k ;)

There...

I had Sam edit the first post, and I had kooldino edit the title to reflect that I didn't write it.

Everyone go about your business now.

Thanks, Rich.

Mazda Lovers,

Rich is a great guy, and not an assclown.
JDMSam is probably okay, too.
Continue to rock The Protege Song at all times and at high volume.
Pass the song on to all of your friends, but tell them it's by the living legend, BBASS.
If anybody wants the vocal track to do remixes, or even the instrumental track to do mash-ups or anything, email me at theBBASS@gmail.com, and I'll hook you up.

Peace out,
BBASS

I'm sending this song to Dre! haha **** yo Lamborghini it's the Protege!!!!! You gotta to battle rap some guy from a Honda site some time haha!!!

(bowdown) I bump the protege song all the damn time!! A bow for the bbass man himself for puttin us protege's on the map(or at the very least giving me and my friends a HILARIOUS song to cruise to!!) Thanks again man!

lol when you see my black windows you drop your draws! LMFAO....this is just way too much to handle....give ya credit tho cuz god knows im the whitest Irish non-raping guy in this forum!

Back