the p5 popularity

There are more P5's n calgary than civics, corollas, Caravans, and cavaliers combined...

Maxx Mazda said:
There are more P5's n calgary than civics, corollas, Caravans, and cavaliers combined...

So that is where they shipped all of them....lol

I see this guy in a red P5 doing about 90-100 going home/work, maybe 2x a day. I'm waiting for the day when I see him zip by and he ends up losing it....I need some parts anyway....

Dimitrios said:
I see this guy in a red P5 doing about 90-100 going home/work, maybe 2x a day. I'm waiting for the day when I see him zip by and he ends up losing it....I need some parts anyway....

if the floor mats are black - let me know.

i have seen the number of the ones i used to regularly see from 3-4 of the same ones to seeing several different ones every day. the increase has been so dramatic i decided to post this thread. the ones i see are all stock. i know snowblazin lives one town over from me and his is boosted so i keep an eye out for his, but i havent seen it yet.

While at home I generally see anywhere between 3 and 5 a day or more if I do a lot of driving. Up at school I really only see two or three and they're generally the same ones every time. I've only seen one modded P5 outside of the people I know and it was some younger chick with the ugly chrome grilles and altezza taillights - I wanted to smack her for ruining a perfectly good P5. Anyhow, most others I see are driven by middle-aged women, is that saying something?

magnumP5 said:
While at home I generally see anywhere between 3 and 5 a day or more if I do a lot of driving. Up at school I really only see two or three and they're generally the same ones every time. I've only seen one modded P5 outside of the people I know and it was some younger chick with the ugly chrome grilles and altezza taillights - I wanted to smack her for ruinining a perfectly good P5. Anyhow, most others I see are driven by middle-aged women, is that saying something?

yeah - middle aged women are the driver 2/3 times. I draw the line when i see old people driving them. i saw an old lady once driving a Camaro SS...

i live here in miami, and ever since i got my p5, ive started to see alot more!!!! on a daily basis i see about 10-15 p5's!!!!(p5silver)

Dimitrios said:
(rlaugh)

i see 3-5 pretty much every day, mostly silver, black, blue, or yellow - very few red or white. 3's and 6's though, that's another story... probably double digits for each every day. also starting to see a lot of 5's on the road; probably will see 4-5 a week, maybe more.

i work right next to a mazda dealer and i see 6's and 3's like they are camry's. now i'm seeing quite a few cx7 too. ohh they are sexy

the new civics and the STi's infest the roads now...Every freekin kid in my area has an STi, Civic or some other POS.

A world record on friday for me - 4 P5's... 2 red, 1 blue and one yellow.

pfive said:
the new civics and the STi's infest the roads now...Every freekin kid in my area has an STi, Civic or some other POS.

A world record on friday for me - 4 P5's... 2 red, 1 blue and one yellow.
I see more wrx's and STi's then anything. Then again its hard to see them with the coffee table on the trunk civic's that have infested every road.

purewhitemp5 said:
I see more wrx's and STi's then anything. Then again its hard to see them with the coffee table on the trunk civic's that have infested every road.

its all about horse power....and the civic gots the trunk for it.

^^^ Sigh...I just had to explain this very thing to my 5 year old son last week. We were leaving the mall and there was a Civic with a huge wing on it...much to my horror my son blurts out "Wow daddy that car is fast". I asked why is that and he pointed to the trunk. (shocked) So on the way home I gave him a quick lesson on what a spoiler is for and how it works....while also throwing in that the one we saw actually slowed the car down.

On topic, I saw a blue mica P5 today (older couple driving) and a blue mica yesterday in my in-laws development...only mods I could see were chrome alteezas.

i see a whole lot more that i did 4 yrs ago...but, every oen i see has an eldery lady driving it...like 60+..

i see a handful every month. but they are all stock. some with an ass load of stickers on it (RICE) but i think im the only modded p5 in my area

Maxx Mazda said:

Maxx, I saw your P5 when I was in C-town two weeks ago. Looks awesome.

I think Ottawa is the P5 capital of canada. It's not rare at all to be sitting next to a P5 at the lights...

Whenever I visit Burlington Vt., I'm amazed how few of them they are. Clearly the Montreal vibe hasn't spilled over.

susamafone said:
i see a handful every month. but they are all stock. some with an ass load of stickers on it (RICE) but i think im the only modded p5 in my area

every p5 in my hood is stock...they don't seem to be hot with the ricer crowd, which is cool w/ me. Let them all have civics...i drive a very unique car..

Latest posts

Back