The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

We do get a discount from Black A Chip for the Clear Bra......It has held up extremely well on MS3...They Use XPEL as opposed to the 3M film

Highly recommend Albert from Block A Chip. He has done 7 cars between me and my parents. Just did Alison's CX-5. :)

Does he do bikes? I wonder if some front fairing could benefit from a film treatment..

Yes he does bikes. he installs precut kits and does custom work as well. They didn't have a kit for my speed3 when he did the car but my f-250 was a precut kit

I had that tint for years and only got one warning, which was not even the reason for being pulled over.
I'll bet it was parma.

That sucks. I'm surprised I haven't been. I'm going to ask for a prescription the next time I go the eye doctor.

Contacts changed my life. Takes a bit to get used to be man it's worth the trouble. No more glasses in the helmets or on the slopes!

Parma Heights

Read: boredom. F*ckers.
Tell them to move their @sses to Cleveland and start doing some real police work.

Did he nic you for the tail lights? I got a warning for those as well, but no friggin way I'd get rid of them. Make the car look so much better.

Parma hts. is a total PITA , and don't ever go drinking at any bars in that city the actually stake out the bars and pull people over for ovi's .

Back