The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

I hope everything works out Pablo. I would've done the same thing too.

Booked a family Vacation in July for Myrtle Beach.

Oh s***. Zero room for anything questionable then. That's a bummer. Well, I'm hoping for the best for you man.

Dang I hope everything turns out all right for you Pablo! I would have done the same thing as you.

Last edited:
Deleted posts related to Pablo, per Tom's advice, nothing personal as it is more of a legal thing.

Don't forget to post up in the March Mazda of the Month thread with your boosted cars, guys and girls. Would be fun to get more Ohio cars. :)

During lunch I came up with this 80's-tastic gauges cluster design

gauges.jpg

Oooh, that looks badass, Jon. Would you be able to produce those for the FC or was that just for fun?

Oooh, that looks badass, Jon. Would you be able to produce those for the FC or was that just for fun?

The gauges themselves are produceable and the yellow/red warning areas shouldn't be an issue. The only unknown is if the MAZDA and RX-7 logos can be used. There might be copywrite issues.

The gauges themselves are produceable and the yellow/red warning areas shouldn't be an issue. The only unknown is if the MAZDA and RX-7 logos can be used. There might be copywrite issues.

I know people and I can use any and all of their logos.

Finally got to talk to one of the managers, I still have a job. He talked it over with the owner and both agreed they would have done the same thing had they been in my position.

I need a ******* drink, see you guys tomorrow

Finally got to talk to one of the managers, I still have a job. He talked it over with the owner and both agreed they would have done the same thing had they been in my position.

I need a ******* drink, see you guys tomorrow

Good news!!!!

Does that mean you're still going to Auto Interests and/or PCA?

Back