The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Hahahaha. I'm the same way, but I'm sick of reading s*** from these complete dipshits. I feel like Jimmy Swaggart wanting to save everyone sometimes.

Hahahaha. I'm the same way, but I'm sick of reading s*** from these complete dipshits. I feel like Jimmy Swaggart wanting to save everyone sometimes.

Goin all Ernest Angley all up in this b****, huh!?

Maybe he can be saved...asked about suspension and handling last night. His buddy in the red ms6 had an open Bud Light Platinum chillin in the cupholder though. Cant fix stupid...

I'll go Jim Jones on all you Biatches..just drink the Flying M kool-aid, my children.....

I work for a small Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram & SRT dealership. If you decide to go with an ST just let me know if you need any assistance.

I am actually located at Byers Ford. And I'm seriously considering an ST. :)

I just hope my Mazda friends don't shun me....

Everyone's gonna say "How are you gonna track that without a real LSD!!!! ZOMG bulls*** CAR!!!!"

**** that s***. Less than 1% of any street cars life is spent on a track. It's a nice looking car.

You already know my thoughts about it.
Everyone's gonna say "How are you gonna track that without a real LSD!!!! ZOMG bulls*** CAR!!!!"

**** that s***. Less than 1% of any street cars life is spent on a track. It's a nice looking car.
LOL, this is the reaction I got on Facebook when I said I test drove the ST last week and said I felt it makes a better DD than the MS3 in stock form.

I'm not a huge fan of the Recaros in the ST. I prefer the ones in the Mustang. The ST Recaros are just a little to snug for someone with my lard build, while the MS3 seats are just a little too loose at the same time. The Mustang Recaros fit about perfectly.

I'm not a huge fan of the Recaros in the ST. I prefer the ones in the Mustang. The ST Recaros are just a little to snug for someone with my lard build, while the MS3 seats are just a little too loose at the same time. The Mustang Recaros fit about perfectly.

They don't really do well with fatasses. I wish you could get MFT with the base seats though.

Haha, hey Jasen. Jeep forums still too slow? You're always welcome here, mate. Good to see you yesterday. :)

So... question for you peeps.

Good summer tires for my 3?

Also, is there still that conti discount going on?

So... question for you peeps.

Good summer tires for my 3?

Also, is there still that conti discount going on?

Conti DW's. You can still get the rebate, yes. Talk to Marlon about a conti club invite code.

Latest posts

Back