The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

yep, i the only day i've had to even look at the msp I went to get the p5

Rear lip is on the way. I'll have to take some pics of the color combos on Forza of the MSP and see what you guys think.

Wes and I are planning on coming down to the Lizard on sunday in C-bus. Anyone else coming?

You mean we'll have to put 2 table together? that's just unheard of for our C-bus meets

April and I really need to move over that way when college is done with. Hopefully I'll be able to find something. Sucks being away from all the action. Once again Toledo, OH sucks. I'm going to start calling it lil Detroit.

this thread is boring. and ohio is not awesome.. lol
you're not helping

April and I really need to move over that way when college is done with. Hopefully I'll be able to find something. Sucks being away from all the action. Once again Toledo, OH sucks. I'm going to start calling it lil Detroit.

What's your degree gonna be in?

Evan, I may roll down to Columbus, let me know what time and we can meet up @ 71 and 224/76.

I went to the University of Toledo and I concur.

(squinty)

6pm and 7:30pm Sunday night. C-bus is only 2 hours away. I don't really see what the big deal is... (shrug)

I'm super old but I like little road trips like this. In fact, I'm so old I had my iPod on shuffle in the Milly on my way home from work and Vivaldi came on and I didn't bother changing it. That's freaking old man s***... Haha

Ohio is awesome only because that's where my wife is from.

Latest posts

Back