The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

lazy.

got the throtle body on the intake mani so that's ready to go in. I'm gonna try to finish up the wiring first so I can easily zip tie the o2 sensor wires out of the way for the wideband. Deciding on weather or not to install my turbo timer, I think I'll save that for last cause it's not a needed item.

Anybody know where the wire to splice into the instrument panal is? I've got all sorts of wires from my alarm system to contend with as well.

Whatev. I already tried once. Second time, let someone else do it. :)

I suppose most of you have heard of a documentary on SENNA presented at the Cannes festival that got very good reviews, I got a hold of a copy... amazing. I think it would be fun as a group to watch it together, anyone interested?

I suppose most of you have heard of a documentary on SENNA presented at the Cannes festival that got very good reviews, I got a hold of a copy... amazing. I think it would be fun as a group to watch it together, anyone interested?

I would be!

Sure!

Sounds very cool , I have been an big F1 fan for many years. Time and date?

Well, found oout the issue on Spicy, there is a small crack in the radiator, next to the cap, could not see it, bu the water never got to the sensor, so that is why the fans never went off and the water went to the over flow and out of the car. New radiator on the way and we'll be back on the road by Wednesday of next week!

^^^ Yay! Glad it was something small and simple to swap. Did you stick with OEM or go baller with aluminium?

Well, found oout the issue on Spicy, there is a small crack in the radiator, next to the cap, could not see it, bu the water never got to the sensor, so that is why the fans never went off and the water went to the over flow and out of the car. New radiator on the way and we'll be back on the road by Wednesday of next week!
How did they end up finding it? Pressure test? The only problem I have with that explanation is the fans really only contribute to the cooling of the car when it's sitting still. Was Spicy only overheating when idling?

This is the reason I don't like Harry Potter movies. lol.

Lol, you just gotta man up and watch it on mute, then!

emma_watson_40-t2.jpg

hahahahah...I just watched the Deathly Hallows pt1 last night. First Harry Potter movie I've seen from beginning to end and we have four of them in our library.

Got Kaila's new fan up and the 'accent' wall painted with dry erase paint....that s*** smells! Ordering some zebra print border to break the wall in two.
KailasRoomMakeover20113.jpg

And the two lovely ladies in my life having a little fun at my expense.
TheGirlsHavingFun1.jpg

Last edited:
debating if i should paint my grill emlem. I could do a silver or orange evil M (with a black semii gloss) or an orange evil M with silver. I could just do and orange emblem, I don't like the idea of blacking it out and of course I could just leave it silver.

OK, my place will host up to 6 people. Marc said we can go to his place and use a projector on his garage, it might be a little chilly for some. The documentary is 2 hours and 40 min long, we might be able to make a little meet out of it, maybe grill some food and watch it when it's dark out.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back