The Official Yellow P5 Thread

Hey! where ya been your vote will be appreciated :D Pizza party for everyone that votes for me lol

Life's been a bit crazy with the Holidays & work. Lil Yellow was laid up all last week because the cold killed her battery...Finally got that changed out. I'm up for the pizza party!

Life's been a bit crazy with the Holidays & work. Lil Yellow was laid up all last week because the cold killed her battery...Finally got that changed out. I'm up for the pizza party!

Awesome :D hey, would you be down for a headlight swap?

Yes ma'm I do...I really just want the plain B/O headlights, the amber side marker inside the headlight doesn't do it for me although it compliments the one on the bumber
So, you wanna swap headlights & the wiring harness for the headlights? I'm up for it...Just gotta figure out how we're gonna do it.

So, you wanna swap headlights & the wiring harness for the headlights? I'm up for it...Just gotta figure out how we're gonna do it.

Hmmmmm...well technically my cars not being driven right now cause im gone but i have a fellow member here keepin an eye on her....Im not sure, is yours your daily driver i take it?

Hmmmmm...well technically my cars not being driven right now cause im gone but i have a fellow member here keepin an eye on her....Im not sure, is yours your daily driver i take it?

Yeah...She's my baby & I try to take her everywhere. I have my Mustangs to drive but prefer Lil Yellow. LOL!

I'm gonna PM you...Check your inbox.

Hey you two quit scheming! (eekfu) Damn yellow freaks lol j/k....I want yer headlights tre

Hey...Quick picking on us yellow owners...You're one of us! :)

You can't have his headlights...We're trading. (butt) LOL!

But, if you are interested...I might have another set, they just don't have the wiring harness. You'd have to get that. PM me.

Hey...Quick picking on us yellow owners...You're one of us! :)

You can't have his headlights...We're trading. (butt) LOL!

But, if you are interested...I might have another set, they just don't have the wiring harness. You'd have to get that. PM me.

Ehhh too much work with the WH and all...I'm lazy, someone black out some headlights and send to me or fix me up a wiring harness, thanks (blah)

Ehhh too much work with the WH and all...I'm lazy, someone black out some headlights and send to me or fix me up a wiring harness, thanks (blah)

Ask Tre for the name of the guy he got his wiring harness from. Getting someone else's blacked out headlights will cost ya. I know un-blacked out, they can go for a couple hundred.

Thanks....I'll prolly roll stock for awhile, I finally cleaned/polished up mine, so they're looking nice at the moment lol

Calm down you two...PM if you want the name of the guy that does the harness's, he does top secret s***..My headlights can shoot 5.56 mm rounds now because of the harness's, keep it on the d-low...Im finally off work, its 630 AM and im about to holler @ some breezy's on myspace and hit the rack...Lata

Calm down you two...PM if you want the name of the guy that does the harness's, he does top secret s***..My headlights can shoot 5.56 mm rounds now because of the harness's, keep it on the d-low...Im finally off work, its 630 AM and im about to holler @ some breezy's on myspace and hit the rack...Lata

It's all good. LOL! I'll be glad to be getting that wiring harness off you if it does all THAT!

Last edited:
Here's mine (cabpatch)

l_674c97726344a79f21202a5691b8a351.jpg

Also, I know this is off topic, but mayb I'll get some love from the yelloh! riders...what do you guys think of these seats?

sum-g1145_w.jpg

yay or nay?

2 more pics...

Attachments

• PIC-0027.jpg
    PIC-0027.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 167
  • PIC-0045.jpg
    PIC-0045.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Back