The Official Sunlight Silver Metallic Thread

Heres a couple of mine NEPOC!!

3610937283_c177984d13_m.jpg

3542752622_44ef5218cd_m.jpg

3533248601_392942419d.jpg

Previous car was a 2003.5 Sunlight Silver Protege'5 and loved it. I picked up a 2007 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed3 when they came out. Truthfully, if the MS3 didn't come in the Silver I might have passed. Dig the color!

How do you make the pics big on this forum?

Attachments

• DSCN0392.JPG
    DSCN0392.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I already posted pics of my P5 in another section but I'm here to represent the sunlight silver! woot woot! She's almost bone stock except for the hd lip, painted rear valence, rear strut tower brace and slotted front rotors. **edit** almost forgot... I installed a stubby antenna from an '07 RDX.

On the menu in the next few weeks: 17" 5 spoke MP3 wheels (possibly gunmetal), racing beat rear sway bar, tein s-tech's (with stock struts), blacked out headlights, mintblue style front grill, 35% tint on the rear windows and already on order- HID's (5k low beam and 4300k high beam).

P5Rear7Small.jpg

P5Rear3Smaller-1.jpg

P5Rear4Smaller-1.jpg

P5RearFarSmall1.jpg

P5HighAngleSmaller-1.jpg

Last edited:
what is the closest spray paint to sunlight silver to match our cars? i've been searching and can't find anything. any help please?

ok cool. cause i have to paint some new side mirrors and need a close match, like exact almost. but i don't have money for the paint shop. if i take the paint code to lowes or napa, can a shop make me some spray cans of it?

Most people use the artic silver mentioned, but there is a company online that can make you 22V in a spraycan. I don't know the name of it but I'll ask my buddy that got it one time.

Latest posts

Back