The Official Sunlight Silver Metallic Thread

Sorry this is the best picture I could come up with. I need to take some new ones.

100_0291%5b1%5d.jpg

100_0240[1].jpg

SpicyMchaggis said:
I must say greg, you have gotten so much done so fast..pretty soon it will be me and you repp'n the hooked up DX's!

I'm in a mad rush now. I only have about 5 months before the first NOPI event, the one in which I have the best chance winning my class. So I am ordering new stereo equipment left and right trying to piece together a custom system. Looking to do 3 12's with about 2000w total power.

nice, i take it your looking for bass. I just got my MP3 conversion rolling, ordering seats, doing cosmetic stuff i.e. badges, engine cover, blah blah. I'm in the middle of getting the side skirts and rear skirt. Lots more to come. I'm trying to get a grill from DG or autoEXE right now.. I have the 2003 LX enkei's on my car..thats probably the farthest I'll go with wheels..then i'll just slam 2 W7 10's in the back full of fiberglass and roll like a gangsta..

Yeah I'm looking for bass but I could really care either way. I pulled my system about 2 months ago and really haven't missed it much. I put it back in occasionally and then I fall back in love with it. The new system is going to be mainly for show purposes. Although I am getting sick of all these 16 year olds pulling up beside me blasting their 200w system. So with 2000 watts I think I can shut them up.

I wish I could get a grille for my car, but I am one year off. So I just got to work with what I can. Although I do like the fact that not too many people have the Erebuni kit since the 99's and 00's aren't too popular to mod.

Protege2K said:
Yeah I'm looking for bass but I could really care either way. I pulled my system about 2 months ago and really haven't missed it much. I put it back in occasionally and then I fall back in love with it. The new system is going to be mainly for show purposes. Although I am getting sick of all these 16 year olds pulling up beside me blasting their 200w system. So with 2000 watts I think I can shut them up.

I wish I could get a grille for my car, but I am one year off. So I just got to work with what I can. Although I do like the fact that not too many people have the Erebuni kit since the 99's and 00's aren't too popular to mod.

It's not about watts man, it's about proper box construction too!

pluto316 said:
It's not about watts man, it's about proper box construction too!

Yeah I know. That is why if I go through with the 3 sub deal, than I will probably fiberglass the entire trunk.

Still havent seen a sunlight silver MSP...I thought orlando would atleast get one (since we have a crap load of MSP)

Sweet color!

Thanks Bazooka Joe, I appreciate your comment. And I gotta say that your rims look awesome. What kind are they? This thread is actually giving me some ideas for future expenditures.

Amarek,
18" konig verdicts in opal. i might be selling them in the spring. not sure what i'm going to go with though...i like them a lot, just looking for a new look, i guess. hey, you from jersey?

joe's rims look so good, better in person..*drools...box design? thats a basic step..the right depth. sealed or ported. done. if its not amped right..its worthless..trust me. i make boxes at work as well as fiberglass.. I also live in a box. I made that too. It gets cold up here in ct, but at least it sounds great. thats what counts right bud!

Back