The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

Wheels: Rota Slipstream (Gloss White) | 15x8 | +40mm offset
Tires: Dunlop Direzza DZ102 | 205/50/15 |
Suspension: Stock

IIc6XI0.jpg

I know, and I have to keep hounding him about it until he actually posts some :)

I love those Rota Grid-V's man. They look great. I wish they were 8 inches wide and 38 offset. That's be perfect. Rota doesn't offer them. If you want that size you'd have to go buy the real deal. The Volk TE37-V.

By the way.

If you follow me on Instagram I've just started a Font Motorsports Mazda 2sday thing where i post everything I've done so far to my Mazda 2 every Tuesday. Little by little. (gossip)

@fontmotorsports

I really wanted to buy those from you when you had them for sale, I bet they look amazing on the car (one day we'll see some photos of them on your car? (deadhorse). At the rate my wife curb rashes wheels, I gotta keep things more affordable...

Work-In-Progress:
P1030097C_zpsda16efbf.jpg

Rota RB: 15x7.0, 35mm offset, "royal/silver"
Bridgestone RE11A 205/50-15

Last edited:
I really wanted to buy those from you when you had them for sale, I bet they look amazing on the car (one day we'll see some photos of them on your car? (deadhorse). At the rate my wife curb rashes wheels, I gotta keep things more affordable...

Three words. Chunky side walls. :)

That looks really good. I've been waiting to see a minilite style wheel on an M2.

Gonna look crazy good lower too!

Work-In-Progress:
P1030097C_zpsda16efbf.jpg

Rota RB: 15x7.0, 35mm offset, "royal/silver"
Bridgestone RE11A 205/50-15

Yea I think those wheels look really good, especially once it is lowered. It should also be interesting since you don't normally see that color of 2. that is the Blue Reflex correct?

Yes, Blue Reflex. I actually had to do some quick research just now, to be sure of the color name!

edit: No, it's not Blue Reflex. My research was flawed. I apologize if my error lead to any confusion. I believe it's ... Clearwater Blue? Again, my apologies.

Last edited:
Back