The Official Laser Blue Protege Photo Thread

Thanks :) i love the stock look, and i already got a ticket for no front plates....but it was cause he was already giving me a ticket for speeding....

DSC00584.jpg

^ No worries, I was joking by the comment anyway. What you are seeing is the sun going down, orange reddish sun shining on that color of blue will produce some purple reflection. Almost looks like Chameleon paint.

This one may look more blue on your monitor. Then again another dusk shot.
new_shoes_4.jpg

Are these 16x7 +45? What is your tire size? Any rub?

You sir needa drop that thang!
and that looks like my old neighborhood in Bolingbrook/Plainfield/Naperville. i lived on all 3 boarders....

*sigh* everyone wants it dropped. Here's my repsonse to someone else's request a couple hours ago.

I don't intend to put any more money into the car. So far not being dropped has saved my front end once (when I went up and over a curb in winter) and my rear end once (when I got rear-ended two weeks ago). I'm quite happy with the height :) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Are those the MS3 Wheels? Beautiful and clean man! I hope to get some up within the next couple of days. Trying not to drive the car since it just rained and I washed yesterday. lol

Back